General NSW Cup 2024

Bears have a massive set after points, easy metres. Kicker takes a kick on the fifit form like 30 out. We can't defuse the bomb as our winger gets taken out in the air (if that isn't what a disruptor is, I don't know what one is) and the Bears score.

They kick the conversion and it's 22-16 with 19 to go.

Bears fullback busted the line and then chips Farr, but Pasikala defuses it and forces it on goal.

Bears have the momentum, but drop it after a right side spread late in the set.

Bears have a massive set after points, easy metres. Kicker takes a kick on the fifit form like 30 out. We can't defuse the bomb as our winger gets taken out in the air (if that isn't what a disruptor is, I don't know what one is) and the Bears score.

They kick the conversion and it's 22-16 with 19 to go.
Man our undergrades keep ending up playing for these come from behind jobs.

That said, Bears are a genuine NSW cup ex NRL side so I never take them lightly.

Warriors had a good set down field, but them Hanson dropped it on the last, so we didn't complete the set.

Farr draws a penalty on our line after we hold out the Bears' attacking raid. 13 to go on our own 40m line

Leka almost busts them open. Play stopped while attending to injuries on both sides (Leka looks ok though).

We throw it around on the fifth and then Harry Durbin gets pollaxed in the middle of the field after we lose 20m

Warriors defuse another attacking raid from the Bears, as their fullback throw a wild ball that goes over the sideline.

A poor end to set by the Warriors 10m is masked by the Bears kicking at the ball and we get a six again call. Attacking their line now, but our left side attacking passes are a bit sloppy

Tackled a metre short of the line on the last. Poor attacking set, as we barely threw a shot them and certainly didn't get it out wide.

Bears hold us out with Tafua trying to have a dig on the fifth. Average attacking set with the halves players getting tackled with the ball.

Then we force an error. Scrum 15m our with 3.5 mins to go

What looked like an obstruction penalty attacking the line gives the Bears the ball back. 2 mins to go.

Likely only one more shot, and need to force an error. Need some magic!