General NSW Cup 2024

Good run from Zyon Maiu’u...yay got to see him do something decent.
Shame about the pass from Taine....not his fault, game on the line, us going nowhere, that is when you want him to throw a hail mary cut out...if it sticks we are in this game.

Bugger....bye bye Freddy....did nothing wrong, collision busts a leg....boys start a blow up for the NRL judiciary....Freddy will get convicted of accidentally being a Warrior running at a kicker and viciously wounding with his gumbiness.

Notice the fucken Bunker is only calling out Warriors players.

It look like he went to charge down the kick but smashed the bros ankle

Bugger....bye bye Freddy....did nothing wrong, collision busts a leg....boys start a blow up for the NRL judiciary....Freddy will get convicted of accidentally being a Warrior running at a kicker and viciously wounding with his gumbiness.

I liken it to frizell breaking Luke’s leg last week…just an unfortunate accident and not intentional

I found that so weird. Nobody from the bunnies reprimanded. Also never put it past the ref to see a phantom warriors punch when nobody else does.

Nothing in it, he kicked Lussick, barely even late

1000064270.jpg

yeah, wtf - commentators saying they wouldn't replay it cos was so awful, get the smelling salts .., all i saw was a charge down and accidental contact ....

Lussick has just given the Rabbitohs first grade side a reason to fire up.