General NSW Cup 2024

Where do they get these Bogan Aussie ground DJ's?
Black Sabath...coz its Saturday...fk me...Paranoid is not a get the crowd going song lol.

We've looked absolutely woeful today. Such a lack of footy IQ and basic skills from some of these guys.

Anyone know much about harry durbin?
From Pikiao. Spent some time playing age grade footy in QLD before returning to play SG Ball last year. Think he played for one of the Auckland teams in the NZ domestic comp at end of last season to get experience playing against men

We've looked absolutely woeful today. Such a lack of footy IQ and basic skills from some of these guys.

I'm surprised they are not behind by more considering this Souths team has a bit more experience and some quality at 7.

Probably not a terrible result for the Warriors considering their ill-discipline

Pull TMM and CHT out and you are left with a very raw bag of mixed veges unfortunately.
If Metcalf had of stayed fit we would have had enough to win this with one of TMM or CHT.
Rabbits are a very good side so make us look even more horrible sadly in the ball playing aspect.

Sio looks like he busted his elbow.....hope not...he has sticks for arms, skinnier than my kids when they were sixteen.