NRL NRL Round 6, 2024 Discussion

I found Souths better to watch with the youngsters in the side. Cook wasn't their problem. But they looked a lot better with some younger legs.

Mainly the young fullback who ran the ball back compared to their expensive star who mainly passes it on to his wingers. I can understand smaller fullbacks like Tomkins or Walsh doing it a bit. But Mitchell is big enough to run back with some venom. You want your fullback running back direct to gain you more metres so their team mates don't need to run back as far.
Matthew Ridge would be great in todays game when he was in his prime

I found Souths better to watch with the youngsters in the side. Cook wasn't their problem. But they looked a lot better with some younger legs.

Mainly the young fullback who ran the ball back compared to their expensive star who mainly passes it on to his wingers. I can understand smaller fullbacks like Tomkins or Walsh doing it a bit. But Mitchell is big enough to run back with some venom. You want your fullback running back direct to gain you more metres so their team mates don't need to run back as far.
I don't think he has it in him, not fit enough to do what Charnze does

When I watch Korisau I just don't see why he would be picked for NSW ahead of Egan.

Fittler's first year he brang in all the changes and won the series.

Start Egan and bring Korisau on could be a solid plan

When I watch Korisau I just don't see why he would be picked for NSW ahead of Egan.

Fittler's first year he brang in all the changes and won the series.

Start Egan and bring Korisau on could be a solid plan
Apparently Brailey from the sharks had a meeting with Madge this week. It seems there are a few competing for that backup hooker role to Api.

I’m sorry what?????? How’s that not 10 in the bin at least??? One for the high tackle and then for syrickinh? What about third man in for Itakamanu? Sifukala got sent for pushing Cleary last year and our bloke in reserves got sent for coming in 3rd man. Don’t even get me started on Klemmers high shots.

What the actual fuck is up with officiating this year.

Back