NRL NRL Round 6, 2024 Discussion

He could be coach in name and has a shadow coach, but any hard decisions are rubber stamped by the legend himself and if they do well this year he “passes” the baton to the shadow coach and reveal the magic man or to the next guy on a high, if it goes to crap they can blame JD, rebuild,, or the assistants that are running the show, and hype up any new recruits and look forward to the future, this year is a write off

Or they could just promote in house and write off this year, but the merch and ticket sales is gonna by ouchy for 2024

I never heard of it until tonight, it's fucked.
There has always been a rule that you must keep your eyes on the high ball when challenging for it. Capewell got penalised for this as he gave up the challenge just before Talau? dropped the ball. It stops the attacking side from obstructing the sight of the defending player. I suppose the rule has been coined by the NRL to specify exactly what is meant by it.

It's to late for a tissues joke from me 🤣
I thought he held himself together very well considering the media pressure that's been on him. His team lost three players (including their captain) during the match and their new fullback (HIA) and fought back in the second half. I think it is sad when a coach is vilified when giving of his best in trying circumstances. He can hold his head up high in my opinion.

I hope rts and Montoya going to be watching this dragons game. Otherwise Sloane/Lomax going to rip them up

I found Souths better to watch with the youngsters in the side. Cook wasn't their problem. But they looked a lot better with some younger legs.

Mainly the young fullback who ran the ball back compared to their expensive star who mainly passes it on to his wingers. I can understand smaller fullbacks like Tomkins or Walsh doing it a bit. But Mitchell is big enough to run back with some venom. You want your fullback running back direct to gain you more metres so their team mates don't need to run back as far.

Back