• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

NRL Round Discussion NRL Round 22, 2024 Discussion

If NAS is seriously on the outer at the Scum, we need to get him. There is a bloke that won't tolerate any cocky shit in a squad.

NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Fuck I can't wait for penrith to beat storm 40-0 in the GF... might actually watch it if it's storm vs penrith... or maybe just the highlights

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
I remember when I was on a forum about 10 plus years ago and an eels supporter said that Moeroa was going to be the best backrower of all time. Aged like Milk.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Will Chambers talks like he’s constipated 😝 😂

How do they pick these people????

If I recall correctly he’s also a dirty grub with a filthy mouth - explains his voice

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back