• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

NRL Round Discussion NRL Round 22, 2024 Discussion

NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Also the dogs have the most feral supporters. Very single comment on thier forum is about how someone needs to kill the ref.

They don’t talk about anything except how hard the ref is riding them and how offside the opposition is or how unfair the nrl is.

Get fucked cunts

Also the dogs have the most feral supporters. Very single comment on thier forum is about how someone needs to kill the ref.

They don’t talk about anything except how hard the ref is riding them and how offside the opposition is or how unfair the nrl is.

Get fucked cunts

I am a member there & have told them they are fucked in the head & deluded.

After the loss some were asking me if I was OK.

I replied, unlike most here, I can handle & loss. I asked why is it the refs fault when they lose, but the players get the credit for a win.

The frustration of watching games at this time of year with teams that are up & about, playing hard and desperate football… while the Brisbane Broncos are once again curled up in the foetal position, unwilling or unable to function..

I can’t even put it into the appropriate words

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
The frustration of watching games at this time of year with teams that are up & about, playing hard and desperate football… while the Brisbane Broncos are once again curled up in the foetal position, unwilling or unable to function..

I can’t even put it into the appropriate words
It's worse for us, try being a Warriors fan. We don't have all those premiership trophies to look back fondly on like you guys do

It's worse for us, try being a Warriors fan. We don't have all those premiership trophies to look back fondly on like you guys do
Yeah it’s not so much the late season fade-outs for you guys but just the unexplainable lapses like Friday night against the Eels, among many others over the years the Warriors have been in the NRL

I can’t even begin to imagine how complex a job it must be trying to coach this generation of young men to some level of consistency across a time span..

The fluctuations in attitude and performance are absolutely wild

The frustration of watching games at this time of year with teams that are up & about, just unconsciously playing hard and desperate football because it’s August / September and that’s what we do etc …… while the Brisbane Broncos are once again curled up in the foetal position, unwilling or unable to function for reasons only they will know..

It’s that infuriating I can’t even put it into the appropriate words
That shit is soooo depressing. Seeing all these teams work extra hard to get a good position on the ladder and there’s our boys just praying that the season ends.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Yeah it’s not so much the late season fade-outs for you guys but just the unexplainable lapses like Friday night against the Eels, among many others over the years the Warriors have been in the NRL

I can’t even begin to imagine how complex a job it must be trying to coach this generation of young men to some level of consistency across a time span..

The fluctuations in attitude and performance are absolutely wild
The Eels game was horribly predictable unfortunately.

We have had a huge number of players out this season with injuries and then when we have been able to get some sort of momentum the coach has gone back to what hadn't been working previously. Difficult to get consistency with the team chopping and changing. Its a hard season to judge really for us.

You guys seem to have had the loss of some players from last season hit home with depth and performance. Add in injuries to key players at bad times and the inevitable SoO run, KW as coach and salary rumours potentially forcing some more players out and it is a slippery slope to recover.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back