• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

NRL Round Discussion NRL Round 19, 2024 Discussion

NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Crikey mate feeling sorry for the Broncos. It's like feeling sorry for crocodiles. The nearly killed the game in the Super League era .Them and Murdoch. Never to be forgiven !

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
We got abused by the media after our 4 game losing streak, all hell will break loose onto the broncos next week. How they’ve managed to avoid it so far is beyond me

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Christian Tuipulotu was pretty much hated here while at Manly, arrived with big wraps on him.

I could always see he had a touch of class but had a few defensive issues.

Great to see him and Moses having a good night.

Christian Tuipulotu was pretty much hated here while at Manly, arrived with big wraps on him.

I could always see he had a touch of class but had a few defensive issues.

Great to see him and Moses having a good night.

He was the next big thing here. Very elusive, and a few were quite disappointed when he signed for the Roosters. We figured they'd make him a star. He has bulked up heaps. Different type of player now.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back