• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

NRL Round Discussion NRL Round 19, 2024 Discussion

Toddy Smith loves the old square up. The titans have gotten nothing this half

NZWarriors.com
god, the refereeing this round eh? worse than usual, which is pretty pretty low anyhow
I have a mate who's heavily involved in the AFL. He doesn't watch the NRL @ all. We were discussing officiating and he reckons in 50 years involved in their game the Umpiring has never been worse. He was surprised when I told him that exact problem is happening in the NRL too.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
I'm biased because I'm not a fan of Origin, but it really sucks for some teams who are so affected for 6 weeks of the NRL season. Especially teams from Queensland.

As a neutral I want to tune in and watch Haas, Walsh, Cobbo and Carrigan play. And I want to see Hunt up against his old team. It shits on the season for me.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
That was shit by Riki. He was really good last year seems to have dropped off. Mine you the Broncos D just seems really passive. They need more aggression.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back