NRL NRL Round 14, 2024 Discussion

Damn that was a good try. Straight through the middle then support play.

Lomax looked like he may have stuffed it a few times. Could have ran outwards away from the defenders, then probably should have passed. Ended up working out and probably better as it ended up under the posts.

Damn that was a good try. Straight through the middle then support play.

Lomax looked like he may have stuffed it a few times. Could have ran outwards away from the defenders, then probably should have passed. Ended up working out and probably better as it ended up under the posts.
He was taking the piss in the end, looking for players lo leave flailing in his wake

Haha did anyone play Jonah Lomu rugby on the PS1 like 20 years ago haha, that's what it looked like, he was toying with them
The old EA Sports rugby and league games were like that as well. Bust through an entire team.

I can't remember the bump off buttons in either of those games or Jonah Lomu but it looked like he was spamming in.

Quite a weird try as they were the majority of the way up the field but width wise it went within 10 metres.

you see that happen 1000 times a season ... they always get given a try
Yeah hard to say he was held, the ball carrying arm didn't touch the ground, they didn't lock up the ball, he didn't make a second effort for the line, he just reached out, for sure a try

Feeling the Dragons have been robbed a bit there, that was a legit try denied and then to concede so softly, that's really unfair IMO. Should have been Dragons well in front and in control at HT.

Still expect them to win it but they will need to be better. Tigpies not a pushover this year.

Foordy - broncosHQ said:
you see that happen 1000 times a season ... they always get given a try
That guy in the bunker was confused I am sure he is being told go re read the rules, 100% a try.

I'm sure analseed will tell us we are wrong though

Back