NRL NRL Naughty chair

It’s the usual suspects finding an opportunity to be offended over nothing. Fact - plenty of NRL players are fairly stupid. Fact - Terrell May is on his way to being one of the elite props in the game.
Can recall you banging on about getting this guy, did you want all 3 as well like he tried to get clubs to entertain the idea? He is an absolute dipshit like his other brothers. He might be coming along with good performances but I wouldn’t go near for the type of attitude he brings, it’s actually the roosters culture. He was thick enough to be filming himself and others in their room obviously tooting up and the rich owner makes it all disappear. Another NZer that was in that footage is about to get their contract ripped up at that club with a gambling addiction

Can recall you banging on about getting this guy, did you want all 3 as well like he tried to get clubs to entertain the idea? He is an absolute dipshit like his other brothers. He might be coming along with good performances but I wouldn’t go near for the type of attitude he brings, it’s actually the roosters culture. He was thick enough to be filming himself and others in their room obviously tooting up and the rich owner makes it all disappear. Another NZer that was in that footage is about to get their contract ripped up at that club with a gambling addiction
I was very keen on Terrell before this season began & he’s only got better - I think my exact comments were something along the lines of I’d pay Terrell $750k, Taylan $500k (that didn’t age well) & Tyron minimum wage to work at a fast food outlet. I’d still chase Terrell if he was available & ever interested in moving to Nz - which he prob wouldn’t be.

The video is speculation although Smith def looked a bit ‘odd’. I’ve been wondering about that gambling rumour… interesting.

I was very keen on Terrell before this season began & he’s only got better - I think my exact comments were something along the lines of I’d pay Terrell $750k, Taylan $500k (that didn’t age well) & Tyron minimum wage to work at a fast food outlet. I’d still chase Terrell if he was available & ever interested in moving to Nz - which he prob wouldn’t be.

The video is speculation although Smith def looked a bit ‘odd’. I’ve been wondering about that gambling rumour… interesting.
Certainly putting up good numbers, just like AFB. But what some players can bring to a club can be toxic. If they buy in great, but if they get sucked up into their hype too much that can have negative effects too on a club. We got Barnett after a pretty dirty onfield incident, but credit to Nathan Brown, he obviously knew of his huge upside in their time at the knights together. Something feels to me like any club wouldn’t get the same high standards that Barnett has brought to this club in Terrell May. Onfield performances are one thing, but there’s plenty more to being a decent person at are shaping the next crop coming through

Certainly putting up good numbers, just like AFB. But what some players can bring to a club can be toxic. If they buy in great, but if they get sucked up into their hype too much that can have negative effects too on a club. We got Barnett after a pretty dirty onfield incident, but credit to Nathan Brown, he obviously knew of his huge upside in their time at the knights together. Something feels to me like any club wouldn’t get the same high standards that Barnett has brought to this club in Terrell May. Onfield performances are one thing, but there’s plenty more to being a decent person at are shaping the next crop coming through
I think Terrell would be fine in our system & a huge success on the field… however this is all hypothetical as he ain’t coming. What I am intrigued by is the other stuff, always have disliked B Smith, not sure how people confuse ‘character of the game’ with being a fuck knuckle.

I think Terrell would be fine in our system & a huge success on the field… however this is all hypothetical as he ain’t coming. What I am intrigued by is the other stuff, always have disliked B Smith, not sure how people confuse ‘character of the game’ with being a fuck knuckle.
Guess we’ll have to disagree on the topic of May, think it’s unlikely he’s an exception to his brothers and the rubbish they provide, you’re right though, all hypocritical thankfully. Agree regarding Smith though, another example of a player buying into their hype too much early on. Going to Sydney sounds like it’s done him no favours. Another in that footage with Terrell May was Naufahu Whyte and would be gutted to see him led astray and succumb to a toxic environment

Guess we’ll have to disagree on the topic of May, think it’s unlikely he’s an exception to his brothers and the rubbish they provide, you’re right though, all hypocritical thankfully. Agree regarding Smith though, another example of a player buying into their hype too much early on. Going to Sydney sounds like it’s done him no favours. Another in that footage with Terrell May was Naufahu Whyte and would be gutted to see him led astray and succumb to a toxic environment
Yeah White is showing really good potential. Smith - shit hooker, worse bloke.

Brandon Smith’s future at the Roosters is up in the air after the club issued him with a breach notice for failing to turn up to the team’s mid-season review on Monday.
It is unclear whether he will be named to play for the Roosters when they return from the bye against Parramatta at CommBank Stadium next Saturday night.
Sources with knowledge of the situation talking under the condition of anonymity in order to speak freely told this masthead that Smith later informed club officials that he was unaware the meeting was scheduled.
Club officials tried to contact Smith during the meeting on multiple occasions but he did not respond until later, informing the Roosters that he did not have his phone on him.“
It was a mistake from my end,” Smith said when contacted on Sunday afternoon.
“I was out with family and didn’t realise it was on. I take responsibility for that.”

I don't really have that much of an opinion on that stuff, I just see all signs pointing to Smith being a powder keg about to go off.

In the Locke, Carney or Brett Seymour camp of probably needing to take some time out of league to sort other issues/priorities before he screws his career.
So Schuster, TPJ, Terrell May, but no to all 3 May’s. Fair enough, I probably wouldn’t want any including Smith for what they’d bring with their attitude issues. Real shame because those positions would be great that he covers. Hope he gets the help he needs, if Matt Lodge can make his way back to multiple nrl teams since his discretion, anything’s possible

Back