NRL NRL Naughty chair

Pretty sure b Smith shat on the warriors years back. Just to give you guys another reason for not wanting him here

Everyone shits on the Warriors, and alot of the time we deserve it.

Results get reputation and our reputation, is a work in progress.

He basically implied we were trash and would never sign with us.

It's a bit of a tragedy he has never grown up and might squander his career.

At times he's been huge for the Kiwis.
I don’t feel any sympathy. He’s an ignorant dickhead with shit service out of dummy half. When he’s at his best he can be explosive close to the line, however he always looks to have struggled with fitness & is therefore prone to key defensive lapses. If he’s stuffed up & loses his contract then good riddance.

I don’t feel any sympathy. He’s an ignorant dickhead with shit service out of dummy half. When he’s at his best he can be explosive close to the line, however he always looks to have struggled with fitness & is therefore prone to key defensive lapses. If he’s stuffed up & loses his contract then good riddance.
More astute judges of footy have rated him enough to give him huge contracts at glamour clubs.

He is an absolute knob... but I wouldn't quite write him off yet.

More astute judges of footy have rated him enough to give him huge contracts at glamour clubs.

He is an absolute knob... but I wouldn't quite write him off yet.
I’d argue more astute judges tried to tell him his best position was bench middle however he saw himself as a hooker & the Roosters got caught up in the hype of signing him ahead of other more desperate clubs. For what they’re paying him, he’s been a failure over the last couple of years.

I’d argue more astute judges tried to tell him his best position was bench middle however he saw himself as a hooker & the Roosters got caught up in the hype of signing him ahead of other more desperate clubs. For what they’re paying him, he’s been a failure over the last couple of years.
The Storm wanted to retain him just not at the value the Roosters offer or the opportunity they could offer.

Undoubtedly he isn't playing to his potential, the Roosters aren't getting value from the contract and the off field rumours sound dire.
But he's definitely not a write off. The balls in his court.

Would I want him at the Warriors ahead of Egan. Nope.

Given we already have Egan (who is better), I'd rather we flick a few more dollars to Jazz. That's a better use of funds
I don't think anybody is realistically saying go and grab him for the Warriors.
But another club will definitely pick him up - Flannegan / Dragons for instance I suspect would go all in and need the recruitment win.

Back