NRL NRL Naughty chair

I was very keen on Terrell before this season began & he’s only got better - I think my exact comments were something along the lines of I’d pay Terrell $750k, Taylan $500k (that didn’t age well) & Tyron minimum wage to work at a fast food outlet. I’d still chase Terrell if he was available & ever interested in moving to Nz - which he prob wouldn’t be.

The video is speculation although Smith def looked a bit ‘odd’. I’ve been wondering about that gambling rumour… interesting.
Give the Mays a wee while and they might all be back here in NZ via the 501.
Then we can look at signing them

IMG_8569.jpeg

Cheese got mouldy at the roosters 😂

All the May brothers seem like fucken idiots

He might have got away with it were it not for the fact that Walsh was on the ground out....and you could see the medicos assessing him for paralysis.

That hit was so severe that a player just shouldn't post dumb shit.

Some of us love a bit of violence in league, but i noticed over the years that people started saying it is not ok anymore, so I took on board.

There will be fans watching that do not handle that kind of violent outcome too well, people that have been traumatized in life, but they watch league because they love the other bits.

And there would be family of Walsh scared....

Then a dumb kient from within the NRL organization posts his dead....the funny bit is people complaining about the way the world is and that other people don't think like them.

Far out that's pretty nuts....he was not guilty first right? Then guilty, then this?

How many years has he served? Must be close to the whole term by now?

Agree, but I didn’t actually think he would be convicted based on the evidence at the time.

Sounds like a really borderline case if he’s looking at a 4th trial now to try to determine if he’s guilty.

Lesson though is not to get yourself in that situation in the first place…
Exactly

Back