NRL NRL General Recruitment Thread

NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Maybe us during Covid times - 0% we'll even think about him. I'd go Dragons, Roosters, Eels or Tigers. Possibly bunnies if he's mates with Latrell.

Maybe us during Covid times - 0% we'll even think about him. I'd go Dragons, Roosters, Eels or Tigers. Possibly bunnies if he's mates with Latrell.
Eels is a good shout, especially if Lomax backflips or Talagi doesn’t re sign? Definitely sounds like Hannay is their next coach, not sure where that souths poster saw the Bellamy rumour? Something I saw of interest too was apparently Mulitalo and Hannay are quite friendly at the sharks and some say that Mulitalo could follow Hannay? Eels forum has been saying that they’ve signed Kayal Iro but nothing confirmed?

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Well both AFB and Walker if i'm not mistaken both had a chequered past with similar if not the same indiscretions at the same age as May or possibly older - I understand we have a no d***head policy culture wise, and that this case involving May is way too soon - but geez isn't this the x factor in the backline we should be chasing for?

Well both AFB and Walker if i'm not mistaken both had a chequered past with similar if not the same indiscretions at the same age as May or possibly older - I understand we have a no d***head policy culture wise, and that this case involving May is way too soon - but geez isn't this the x factor in the backline we should be chasing for?
Your points are valid. Walker seems to have grown up. Addin perhaps somewhat. But May is in the throes of immature toxicity. And while you may be right about his X factor I think his toxicity is too much a factor that might do further damage than has been done with our current roster and also having him around our younger impressionable players scares the snot out of me.

Your points are valid. Walker seems to have grown up. Addin perhaps somewhat. But May is in the throes of immature toxicity. And while you may be right about his X factor I think his toxicity is too much a factor that might do further damage than has been done with our current roster and also having him around our younger impressionable players scares the snot out of me.
Yep makes sense, definitely would not want something brewing similar to the shambles of the 2016 Redbull & Sleeping Pills gate

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Yep makes sense, definitely would not want something brewing similar to the shambles of the 2016 Redbull & Sleeping Pills gate
X factor centres makes me think of Toopi. Inglis. Meninga. Either size to convert to power. Speed to burn and run 100m to score. Skill to put others into space and score. There are a whole bunch of other references but yeah the X factor seems to all be in fullbacks wingers and props these days.

Eels hard to keep up with, their forum saying Jason Ryles to be announced as coach after previously saying Hannay had the job. Eels have come to the table for Utoikamanu so could be interesting with storm sounding like they were in front for his services. Would mean Utoikamanu gets a storm assistant coach as coach and gets to stay in Sydney. Also at the eels coming up the grades

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
[IMG alt="Tigerm"]https://forums.leagueunlimited.com/data/avatars/m/38/38159.jpg?1704311013[/IMG]

Tigerm

First Grade​

Messages9,790
Storm 'intent' on Stefano signing

The Tigers prop could be heading to the NRL heavyweights and Phil Gould has 'mail' a big gun could be out of Melbourne.

MSN

Would love for the big gun melbourne meant to be losing Hughes to Warriors
they aren't going to lose Hughes to sign a forward. Only way Hughes leaves is if there is a half to replace him and/or if Hughes gets 'homesick'

they aren't going to lose Hughes to sign a forward. Only way Hughes leaves is if there is a half to replace him and/or if Hughes gets 'homesick'
Its the Storm.
Good operator's. They will have a plan

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement