Social NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

1000006684.jpg

Attachments

• 1000006683.jpg
    1000006683.jpg
    605 KB · Views: 18
I can't believe how bad the dogs players are haha. There's one I have to get rid of asap the other 2 can stick around a bit longer haha.
I only have one and he was the highest scorer. Ex warriors player ;)

Maybe I should have picked a team of only past or present warriors players. Havili scored well too.

Last minute putting Savage in the team is paying off!

Also Api scoring 46 points in one half is insane. BRING IT ON!

Sorry a silly question - but which of my players count towards my weekly total? The starting 13 or my starting 13 plus 4 bench? or all 21?

Sorry a silly question - but which of my players count towards my weekly total? The starting 13 or my starting 13 plus 4 bench? or all 21?
I figured it out. It is the 13 plus 4 bench. I didn't know that and have some non playing people on my bench...ouch!!!

I figured it out. It is the 13 plus 4 bench. I didn't know that and have some non playing people on my bench...ouch!!!

You could be okay....essentially the first 17 players who are playing from your whole team will score.

So if your top 13 are playing, and then you have 2 people from 14-17 NOT playing, you will automatically get the next 2 from 18-21 who are playing.

The only exception of this would be if anyone of your starting 13 are injured and don't play (let's say a half). If you have a half in your 14-21, they will take him and put him in your starting 13 to get his points. IF he was one of your 14-17 (who you would normally get points for), they will then replace that person (as one of your 14-17 is now missing) with one of the last players in your team.

I hope that makes sense, it's confusing af to wright lol

The Warriors game was a weird one, watching it I thought SJ, Tuaupiki, Berry and a few of the other boys looked great. Was shocked to see their average scores.

They've got Tuaupiki listed as only 4 tackle breaks, I think he had that in that one okay where he got out of the in goal...

SJ ending up on 26 seems crazy low

The Warriors game was a weird one, watching it I thought SJ, Tuaupiki, Berry and a few of the other boys looked great. Was shocked to see their average scores.

They've got Tuaupiki listed as only 4 tackle breaks, I think he had that in that one okay where he got out of the in goal...

SJ ending up on 26 seems crazy low
I think that just shows that a points based fantasy competition shouldnt be the marking point to a players actual performance in a match, which unfortunately i see creeping more and more into the public forums and discussions and co.

What was everyone's thoughts of Jackson Ford?

He was heavily criticised last week after a few errors, however I thought he stood up really well this week and looked dangerous, made a few half breaks and scored a try.

Infact, I was really impressed with him as I feel that the Storm at times, were very niggly in the tackle and a few times I noticed they had hands on the ball in the ruck and Ford slowed it down, and waited for the player to get off him. He's been guilty of rushing and making dumb errors previously, but I thought it was really good restraint and awareness from him. Especially as we had no review at that point

I think that just shows that a points based fantasy competition shouldnt be the marking point to a players actual performance in a match, which unfortunately i see creeping more and more into the public forums and discussions and co.
I'm a newbie to fantasy and supercoach and have similar teams but am finding it amusing the huge difference in scoring for some players.