• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

International New Zealand Kiwis

NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
With an eye on the WC this is my squad. Includes this years player ages

FB 20 Kini

LW 25 Mulitalo
LC 22 Howarth
LE 27 Nikora

SO 24 Crossland
HB 30 Hughes

PR 28 Loch NAS
HK 29 JMK
PR 28 JFH
LF 30 Tapine

RE 24 Riki
RC 24 Timoko
RW 28 Isaako

HK 28 Levi
SR 27 Tupouniua
PR 24 Thompson
PR 29 Leota

will play Tonga
LC 29 CNK
RW 26 Warbrick
PR 23 Neame
SR 26 Papali'i

Got a weird feeling this will be a down year for the kiwis. I dont think in my time watching the kiwis we have been able to win back to back tournaments so if Stace was to pull it off it would be considered one of the most dominant periods in kiwis history. Just feel like some more injuries and pull outs will be announced over the next few weeks and aussie with renewed energy to retain the dominance of the international game (e.g 2009, 2011 both times after we won tournaments they hammered us from memory) but i would love to see us smash them 30-0 but at least some closer contests for any games against the kangaroos should be the focus as well.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Got a weird feeling this will be a down year for the kiwis. I dont think in my time watching the kiwis we have been able to win back to back tournaments so if Stace was to pull it off it would be considered one of the most dominant periods in kiwis history. Just feel like some more injuries and pull outs will be announced over the next few weeks and aussie with renewed energy to retain the dominance of the international game (e.g 2009, 2011 both times after we won tournaments they hammered us from memory) but i would love to see us smash them 30-0 but at least some closer contests for any games against the kangaroos should be the focus as well.
Yes when you look at history, but at this stage the forward pack is healthy, the best half in the game this season. Our outside backs have enough strike.

I think JMK's influence will be huge. It's fullback that is the spot that needs some massaging, you guy may laugh but I'm seriously considering Tuaupiki for the FB spot.

FUCK AUSTRALIA!!!!!!

01. Keanu Kini
02. DWZ / Isaako
03. Timoko
04. Manu
05. Mulitalo
06. Keiran Foran / Kodi Nikorima
07. Jerome Hughes

08. Fisher-Harris
09. Marshall King
10. Moses Leota
11. Briton Nikora
12. Jordan Riki
13. Joseph Tapine

14. Erin Clarke
15. NAS
16. Neame / Thompson
17. Howarth/ Tupouniua

We usually drop the first game against Oz, play ourselves into form against Tonga, last year it was Samoa. Tonga are reasonably strong, at least as good possibly better than Samoa.

01. Keanu Kini
02. DWZ / Isaako
03. Timoko
04. Manu
05. Mulitalo
07. Jerome Hughes

08. Fisher-Harris
09. Marshall King
10. Moses Leota
11. Briton Nikora
12. Jordan Riki
13. Joseph Tapine

14. Erin Clarke
15. NAS
16. Neame / Thompson
17. Howarth/ Tupouniua
I think kodi Nikorima full deserves the 6 jersey, he's played so well at the phins this year and his connection with JMK will be good for the spine. Foz 14 hooker halves cover again.

Neame and Thompson with Nas is it.

We are along to dominate the Australian forwards!!!!

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Iro's committed to Cooks long term so everyone can stop now.
Yeah that's right. He said he would also like to represent NZ if he could, but there is a Pacific Bowl tournament involving the Cook Islands that's running alongside the Pacific Cup so already there's a clash. For future rep honours I believe there's still the one nation per calendar year requirement as well which is going to make it difficult. He should be applauded for his commitment to the Cook Islands though as its a big thing to be letting go of the opportunity for regular matches against tier 1 nations.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
01. Keanu Kini
02. DWZ / Isaako
03. Timoko
04. Manu
05. Mulitalo
07. Jerome Hughes

08. Fisher-Harris
09. Marshall King
10. Moses Leota
11. Briton Nikora
12. Jordan Riki
13. Joseph Tapine

14. Erin Clarke
15. NAS
16. Neame / Thompson
17. Howarth/ Tupouniua
Manu available? DWZ indicated last year, before he had surgery, that he wants to have a crack for Tonga. Not sure if he'd be picked though...

Has Howarth committed to the Kiwis? I see him on everyone lists but he was born in Mackay played for Aussie schoolboys and U19 Queensland.
Heard on podcast the other day with Stephen Kearney saying he's running the taurahere programme in oz to capture all kiwi eligible oz players and he was asked about Howarth commiting to nz, he said not sure about it so reading between the lines seems Howarth not really keen on a kiwi jersey sigh gutted.

Last edited:
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back