• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

International New Zealand Kiwis

NZWarriors.com
Why not give Jesse Bromich a farewell tour for the Kiwis and give his brother a run?
Props - James Fisher-Harris, Moses Leota , Leo Thompson, Nelson Asofa Solomona, Griffin Neame, Naufahu Whyte , Xavier Willison, Joseph Tapine.

Backrowers - Isiah Papalii, Briton Nikora, Tapine , Jordan Riki , Kenny Bromwich, Josiah Pahulu* , Alec McDonald. Kulikefu Finefeuiaki is still unsure if he'll play for Tonga, Samoa or his birth country NZ. Or, Australia as he as aspirations of playing Origin(Moved to Aus when we was 11) Would be nice to have the kid.

Your comment might of been tongue n cheek in reply to my SJ comment....but I don't see Jesse making the team due to the class of prop he has in front of him. Kenny might.

Halves unavailable due to injury or recent retirement - Shaun Johnson, Dylan Brown, Kieran Foran , TMM.

Available - Fingers crossed , Jahrome Hughes & Kodi Nikorima.
Makes sense we send a sos to SJ.
Unless CHT gets picked?

Of the young up & coming halves I can only think of is Isaiya Katoa. And he doesn't even want to play for the Kiwis lol.

1 T Tuaupiki
2 J Isaako
3 M Timoko
4 C N Klokstad
5 R Mulitalo (update for Cappy)
6 K Nikorima
7 J Hughes
8 N A Solomona
9 J M King
10 J F Harris c
11 B Nikora (update for cappy)
12 I Papalii
13 J Tapine

14 P Crossland
15 M Leota
16 G Neame
17 L Thompson (Stacy needs am update for Cappy)

18 K Kini
19 N Whyte
20 J Riki
21 S Kris, K Iro, D Mariner, J Howarth.

Last edited:
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Finefueiaki has made himself available for Tonga. Which probably means he wants to play State of Origin, similar to I. Katoya. I would like to see Weakes in the halves if eligible & Howarth in the centres.
just watched ZB interview with stacey jones, he said he's working on getting Jack howarth to play for the kiwis, however, he said Jack has asperations to play for maroons state of origin, so looks like we'll miss out on Jack, getting sick of soo pinching all our kiwi eligible players, reason why I've gone off soo. 30 September will announce 30 man squad and then cut it down to 21 man squad for the series. faarrkkk!!! betcha if we picked Wayne Bennett for kiwis coach we would have grabbed some undecided players!!!

just watched ZB interview with stacey jones, he said he's working on getting Jack howarth to play for the kiwis, however, he said Jack has asperations to play for maroons state of origin, so looks like we'll miss out on Jack, getting sick of soo pinching all our kiwi eligible players, reason why I've gone off soo. 30 September will announce 30 man squad and then cut it down to 21 man squad for the series. faarrkkk!!! betcha if we picked Wayne Bennett for kiwis coach we would have grabbed some undecided players!!!
Well apparently thats not the case re Bennett, it's Stacy they said the Kiwi players wanted to play under.

I actually don't care. Stacy has the Kiwi job. He has a good team around him so I hope it works well for them.

Well apparently thats not the case re Bennett, it's Stacy they said the Kiwi players wanted to play under.

I actually don't care. Stacy has the Kiwi job. He has a good team around him so I hope it works well for them.
Good for you, just saying them ozzy born kiwi eligible players may have picked the kiwis cos of wayno and not stacey. still pissed off with the whole nrl and soo, stealing our players, would think playing for your country for the jersey is enough motivation

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Looks mean but I was hoping for a checkered jersey? In the teaser they posted it seemed like more than one jersey will be released?
I’d suspect training gear/warm up top maybe? There was a white version teased also

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back