International New Zealand Kiwis

NZWarriors.com
Interesting out for me is Xavier Willison. Is he injured or weighing up his options? I feel his size would have been handy.

Personally I don’t like a Hughes and Nikorima halves pairing. But the fact we can even put together a first grade halves pairing, with all our injuries is pretty impressive. It is what it is.

The most interesting position is centre. Obviously Timoko is one of them, but who’s the other one?
Where is Kris, Mariner and even Pompey? Has Hiki come all the way back here to just be in the squad and not play?
Do we just throw McLean in there.
Timoko plays right for the Raider and he played left in all 3 kiwi games last year and was good.
I’d go Timoko left and CNK right, but I think Stacey will pick Hiku.

1. Kini
2. Warbick
3. Timoko
4. CNK
5. Issako
6. Nikorima
7. Hughes

8. JFH
9. Crossland
10. Thompson
11. Sorenson
12. Riki
13. Tapine

14. Clark
15. Neame
16. Papalii
17. Niukore.

It’s still not a bad team all things considered.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Looking at the amount of underachieving broncos this year, I think it’s more the environment. Was pretty handy last year. Don’t think Papali’i or Niukore have had stellar seasons either
If you look at Riki's stats, this was his best year in first grade.

he is extremely overrated.

Very raw team. Positives for me, The inclusion of the young bucks and players we weren't sure if they would commit to the Kiwis. Crossland, Kini, Toelau , McLean. And the debut of Warbrick

Couple of head scratches in Hiku & Nuikore? Altho I've heard Hiku has been going really well over in the UK.

Xavier Willison had a huge year and played big minutes for the bronx for a rookie. Maybe told stace he needed a rest?

Can't see us beating Tonga or the Roos. It is what it is.

Go hard boys!

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you look at Riki's stats, this was his best year in first grade.

he is extremely overrated.
Mostly agree, but he does play right edge and he’s “not useless”. He can share the role with Niukore who’ll add a bit of punch but isn’t anywhere near fit enough to play the 60-80 minutes needed.
Sorensen is obviously solid on that left.

You could go Papalii on the right but I want him in the middle. I’d rather him on the bench than Whyte.

Would of preferred Laban or Halasima tbh. If we're looking at the chance to blood youngins.
Let's not poach island born players aye
Players ruled out of Kiwis through injury: R. Mulitalo (knee), Dylan Brown (knee),
Kieran Foran (ankle), Moses Leota (shoulder), Brandon Smith (knee), Jeremy
Marshall-King (knee), B. Nikora (ankle), Kayal Iro (hamstring), Te Maire Martin
(neck). Suspended: N Asofa-Solomona
1 TMM
2 MULITALO
3 BERRY
4 MANU
5 SIMONSSON
6 BROWN
7 FORAN
8 LEOTA
9 JMK
10 SAULO
11 LOCH NAS
12 NIKORA
13 SMITH

not including Iro or Howarth cause not born in NZ nor pledged allegiance to

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Pretty nuts that we have like 10 injuries plus NAS and Joey Manu not available, it's essentially 10 of our top 17 unavailable. Massive. I know the Aussie team has a few question marks over it but if we got anywhere near them they would be ashamed
Youd have to imagine a number of those injuries players have been carrying a while and through the Finals series,, so you'd also imagine a number of them couldve still played this series. My question would be how many of those players clubs have gone to them and said "nah, u take care of them now" (which i understand is the clubs right).....just historically always seems to be a different standard applied to Kiwi eligible players.

Incidently the 2 new Penrith Kiwis, McLean and Toelau....never heard of them....what positions do they play?

Interesting out for me is Xavier Willison. Is he injured or weighing up his options? I feel his size would have been handy.

Personally I don’t like a Hughes and Nikorima halves pairing. But the fact we can even put together a first grade halves pairing, with all our injuries is pretty impressive. It is what it is.

The most interesting position is centre. Obviously Timoko is one of them, but who’s the other one?
Where is Kris, Mariner and even Pompey? Has Hiki come all the way back here to just be in the squad and not play?
Do we just throw McLean in there.
Timoko plays right for the Raider and he played left in all 3 kiwi games last year and was good.
I’d go Timoko left and CNK right, but I think Stacey will pick Hiku.

1. Kini
2. Warbick
3. Timoko
4. CNK
5. Issako
6. Nikorima
7. Hughes

8. JFH
9. Crossland
10. Thompson
11. Sorenson
12. Riki
13. Tapine

14. Clark
15. Neame
16. Papalii
17. Niukore.

It’s still not a bad team all things considered.
Xavier got suspended in the last round for the broncos
Also Bailey Simonson, Pompey (knee)
Rocco (Shoulder)

Youd have to imagine a number of those injuries players have been carrying a while and through the Finals series,, so you'd also imagine a number of them couldve still played this series. My question would be how many of those players clubs have gone to them and said "nah, u take care of them now" (which i understand is the clubs right).....just historically always seems to be a different standard applied to Kiwi eligible players.

Incidently the 2 new Penrith Kiwis, McLean and Toelau....never heard of them....what positions do they play?
McLean in the centres and Toelau in the halves

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Tongan Squad.
Born in NZ

Finefeuiaki
Havili
Sione Katoa
Felise Kaufusi
Lolohea
Paseka
Taumalolo
Tupouniua
Suia Wong

Bloody poachers !!!!!

Nah, I don't actually care, Making the island teams stronger is better for international RL. Just calling out your bs.
Why don’t we just rename the Tonga side Auckland

Back