• If you have difficulty connecting to certain section of the site i.e. Home/Forums, then please refresh your browser cache.

Select your browser from the options on this link and it will walk you through the steps.

If you still have difficulty, send a message.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

International New Zealand Kiwis

NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Piss weak of the Aussie’s to use Ponga playing for Australia in a 9’s tournament years ago, that aren’t even classed as internationals to deem him ineligible for the Kiwis. I understand they are shit about the way he went about it but fuck they’re having a sook
I honestly think Ponga has no real desire to play for Australia.
He’s a Kiwi that wanted to play Origin.
Conspiracy theory maybe he did want to play for the Kiwis eventually.
I’m sure you could make an argument against the 9s being included as full representation.
Him and his old man could not make this more of a cluster fuck if they tried though.

I honestly think Ponga has no real desire to play for Australia.
He’s a Kiwi that wanted to play Origin.
Conspiracy theory maybe he did want to play for the Kiwis eventually.
I’m sure you could make an argument against the 9s being included as full representation.
Him and his old man could not make this more of a cluster fuck if they tried though.
It does seem flimsy a 9’s tournament. Wonder if there’s a stand down period because that tournament was some time ago I think?

Back