NRL NRL Naughty chair

Mitchell Pearce never actually rooted the dog lol. Not sure bout that other guy...
TbF I think his GF did him dirty filming him all fucked up like that and then most likely selling it to the media...
Pearce jokingly mock humped a dog, think Monoghan unfortunately did the old peanut butter trick- saw the photos at the time he wasn’t passed out

Some of these I have forgotten about.

There is some comedy gold in that list.

Hey at least they are keeping proper minutes. Maybe this stuff should have been off the record or at least people need certain clearance level like the military.
Parramatta board taking and keeping minutes on how exactly they were cheating the salary cap

I know these guys are not the smartest. But man these three made me thing WTF. Imagine Benji coming home to that. Hey man I was about to use that chopping board to chop up some stuff for that salad for the BBQ we were about to have.
You typically don't want to be in the room while you mate looks after himself. Let alone shadow boxing.
Bryce Gibbs hammers a nail through his scrotum at Benji Marshall’s house while Benji is away, using Benji's chopping board
Fa'amanu Brown blowing up his microwave after reading that microwaving your phone will charge it
Dylan Napa filmed wanking while Kane Evans shadow boxes

"Hey what are you in for?"
"There was a misunderstanding with some investments." Sees ex footballer who has earned a fair bit of money. "Do I have an opportunity for you, you need to in quick as this will close off soon. We need to get on this one, trust me".

Jarryd Hayne losing thousands in crypto fraud scheme run by prison cellmate, who had previously been convicted of running a crypto fraud scheme

I still think Carney getting run out of town is hilarious. That is some wild west shit.

Watching those two, It looks like the Broncos have missed a few wrestling practices. Didn't even shoot for a double leg or get an under hooks. Looks like two old ladies throwing handbags.

The silly stuff the NRL players get up to while on the drink would be one of the few industries that would give the old pro wrestlers are run for their money as far as stupid/embarrassing goes.

It now feels like Reece is truly home...
Acsa3t8.jpeg

Back