General Realistic prediction for 2023 Week 3 Finals - Broncos v Warriors

Who will win

• Total voters
18-16 in favour of Broncos and then similar to Raiders 2018 we march down the field for three consecutive SJ drop kicks
I think this works for the bets I placed at the TAB so I'm happy for this result...

Warriors to win. TMM to get MotM in an outstanding masterclass against his team of last year.

I think Broncs will start fast and get a 12 point lead. Walker and Jazz coming on will change the game. Close until the 60 min mark and then TMM and Egan to open them up.
I agree the whole game is on TMM - SJ and Reynolds may cancel each other out but TMM must outshine his opposite number

Negatives:
1. NRL dudded us on this game, should have levelled the playing field.
2. Broncos home game
3. We have to travel internationally
4. Late start

If Broncos had to fly to Sydney (Neutral ground and flight) earlier start time we would have waltzed in.

Positives:
Master coach says beat them in spite of the shite.
AFB will play out of his skin to beat Haas.
Harris will not give up and the boys will bring home the bacon. (Sorry horse meat)

Last edited:
Hahaha.... if the Broncos cocky arrogance they already won the match just by turning up and I hope they do... then we got em
We haven't peaked yet, there was still plenty in the tank v Knights last week..
Perfect scenario for us really. This Broncos team are no easy beats. Neither are we. Get our decoy runners hitting gaps and not defenders. Keep our brains switched on for high IQ moments to own. Play to our strengths. Destroy them!!!

Hahaha.... if the Broncos cocky arrogance they already won the match just by turning up and I hope they do... then we got em
Perfect scenario for us really. This Broncos team are no easy beats. Neither are we. Get our decoy runners hitting gaps and not defenders. Keep our brains switched on for high IQ moments to own. Play to our strengths. Destroy them!!!

The mania for the Wahs is surreal…..

Up The Warehouse!
IMG_6480.jpeg

If i was betting the house or first born on it then id have to go Broncos at home. They came 2nd for a reason and their attacking brilliance and ability to put points on the board is without question. However i think we're more than capable of beating them.

We're a team thats good in the grind and if we can make it that and keep it close, the longer the game goes on. odds are the young Broncs (who are susceptible to and error or 3) could implode under pressure.

Everyones talking the halves or the coaching battle but make no mistake this is an old fashioned win up front game. Hass/ Fledger/ Carrigan.......if they lay the platform and give those brilliant backs of theirs time and space they'll romp in........Fonua Blake/ Barnett/ Harris.......if they get on top then we nullify their strike and gives SJ the foundation to dominate.

As per last week tho whatever the result im just going to enjoy the moment.

Back