• If you have difficulty connecting to certain section of the site i.e. Home/Forums, then please refresh your browser cache.

Select your browser from the options on this link and it will walk you through the steps.

If you still have difficulty, send a message.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

NRL Grand Final Discussion - Penrith vs Broncos

1995warriorsfan

Contributor
Grand Final Discussion - Penrith vs Broncos

Thread for GF day discussion.

NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
This is legitimately a clash of styles with both teams in form where either team could win on the day.

Panthers have the history and betting odds slightly in their favour but I don’t think anyone would be surprised if Brisbane clicked and blew them away.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
This is not a Warriors GameDay thread so it can go get stuffed. I'll be sulking with my sour grapes for some time yet. Beaten soundly by both teams in today's hollow dead rubber 😭.

I can't wait to be an insufferable gloating premiership winning team supporter.

WE ARE THE WARRIORS 💯%

This is not a Warriors GameDay thread so it can go get stuffed. I'll be sulking with my sour grapes for some time yet. Beaten soundly by both teams in today's hollow dead rubber 😭.

I can't wait to be an insufferable gloating premiership winning team supporter.

WE ARE THE WARRIORS 💯%
Much the same here.
Too late and not enough interest to stay up and watch.
Looking forward to next season already.
Up the Wahs

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
I think it will be lopsided unfortunately - the Panthers are built for these occasions, the Broncos need another year, and even then they'll be battling it out to get there against a couple of big improving teams (ours included)

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Was a panthers fan before the warriors came along and I like the clearys so up the pahs! Would be good to see them create a bit of history.
I was a Broncos fan before the Warriors and always liked Kevie and Alfie so up the Broncs!

Tbh tho just want to see a good game of footy. Grand Finals rarely ever match all the hype and expectation, if one team is clearly dominant early on i usually find them quite boring (altho maybe a part of thats just cause the Warriors aint in it).......want to see momentum shifts back and forth the whole game and the result not a forgone conclusion before halftime.

The last exciting decent one was that Broncos Cowboys final.....that was a good one.

Should be an interesting game tho.......the irresistable force meets the immovable object.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back