Warriors

Kickoff In:

Apollo Projects Stadium

Friday
Night
20:00

Raiders

Team Lists

NSW Cup team (playing next day in Aussie) didn't contain CHT or TMM - but does have Laban (and Maiu'u ! and Doyle at 6) - if that suggests anything then Egan is still touch and go right?

Webby's not pannicking. He knows we did enough to win, but were beaten by a couple of great plays. RTS is going to really break out this season, I disagree with A Blair. I reckon. we're on a good trajectory and when the backline clicks we're going to own this comp. Metcalf and TMM and how they get used this year will be pivotal I reckon. Along with keeping the boys on the field more than injured/suspended.

Webby's not pannicking. He knows we did enough to win, but were beaten by a couple of great plays. RTS is going to really break out this season, I disagree with A Blair. I reckon. we're on a good trajectory and when the backline clicks we're going to own this comp. Metcalf and TMM and how they get used this year will be pivotal I reckon. Along with keeping the boys on the field more than injured/suspended.
I hope the players keep the faith. One season when we lost ten in a row the players started to be a rabble and do whatever they wanted since playing with structure wasn't working. At one point in the red zone on 5th tackle AFB went to first receiver and attempted a deft grubber kick to get a repeat set of six. Needless to say it was a shit kick and I realised at thar moment we had hit rock bottom as a club.
Then next year obviously we got Webster.

I like Websters pick and stick policy.
The players know where they are and serious time is allowed for players to get used to that position.

Compare that to South s and Newcastle dropping players two weeks into the comp creating disharmony and discontent

Of course there is always Tmm Jazz Pompey sitting outside currently but injuries always happen and their day will arrive.

Webster is demonstrating he says something he means it and sticks with it

Good leadership

Thought Tuaupiki’s game against the storm was great but apart of me wonders if RTS gets across to assist in trying put Coates into touch with Tuaupiki only a couple of steps away. We’ll never know but I just hope it all pays off in the long run. Seeing a varying report on CNK’s injury from Slade Griffin on another thread today I really hope we can get a win this weekend because if CNK is out further than expected I’ll be concerned. Hope Tuaupiki repays the faith

Thought Tuaupiki’s game against the storm was great but apart of me wonders if RTS gets across to assist in trying put Coates into touch with Tuaupiki only a couple of steps away. We’ll never know but I just hope it all pays off in the long run. Seeing a varying report on CNK’s injury from Slade Griffin on another thread today I really hope we can get a win this weekend because if CNK is out further than expected I’ll be concerned. Hope Tuaupiki repays the faith
I also felt Tuapiki if he had been Roger could have superman saved us from a try out wide on one of the raiders tries in the corner.
He is a good stepper but he doesn't seem to cover ground quickly when patrolling the try line as last line of defence. Still on the plus side he really came on leaps and bounds in game two vs what he dished up in game one.

I also felt Tuapiki if he had been Roger could have superman saved us from a try out wide on one of the raiders tries in the corner.
He is a good stepper but he doesn't seem to cover ground quickly when patrolling the try line as last line of defence. Still on the plus side he really came on leaps and bounds in game two vs what he dished up in game one.
Second game was a huge upgrade I thought too. Hope you’re not a clairvoyant predicting that raiders try in the corner

It's called experience Wrighty and with experience comes confidence

It's looking like it might be a wet one in Christchurch on Friday. I think our stock game plan of playing the territory game will be a good one provided we can do basics well.

1000002275.jpg

Back