Social NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

Let's do that and if we get a surge in overflow sign ups then is it ok if you and I drop put of the overflow? Hope I explained that properly.

By the way Warriorsfan92 can we compare results of the overflow league contestants points to the OG group's contestants and have an overall winner or is it too complex and everything is relative?
Could do, but easiest way will be most overall points.

Maybe we could do promotion/relegation? Those of us lucky enough to be in the first league risk relegation to the second? and the Champion Of The Second League gets promotion? With, obviously, a bigger prize at stake?

Maybe we could do promotion/relegation? Those of us lucky enough to be in the first league risk relegation to the second? and the Champion Of The Second League gets promotion? With, obviously, a bigger prize at stake?
Nah doesn’t work like that unfortunately

So picked my squad but I’m sure it’ll change up a bit before kickoff Rd 1. I’ve gone heavy with my best 13 and it tails off pretty we quick from there. Invested bigtime in Cash Cows. It’s either gonna be all good or I’ll quickly b fighting for the spoon

So picked my squad but I’m sure it’ll change up a bit before kickoff Rd 1. I’ve gone heavy with my best 13 and it tails off pretty we quick from there. Invested bigtime in Cash Cows. It’s either gonna be all good or I’ll quickly b fighting for the spoon
I would suggest you invest in some lesser players or you'll have to use your trades when they get injured. Last year was my first year and it was brutal.

Still waiting on 3 more members from the original list to sign up using the code I sent in dms. Hopefully that gets sorted today and then I can set up the overflow league as well.

How long has everyone been playing NRL Fantasy?
I've been a regular for most of the last 10 years, have finished in the top 1000 a couple of years but largely have been pretty average.

With the introduction of a 17th team it's made things more difficult as there is one team with a bye every week, so you can't load up heavy from one club as if you do, their bye week you're gunna be missing all your key players and will lose that week, so there's a few different things to consider...

Anyways happy hunting everyone, good luck turning those cash cows in to gold 😜

What is the maximum number of players from one club you experienced guys would go with for round one boys?

Does 5 Warriors sound like too many??? I have three starters and two bench players out of Mt Smart - I started with a lot more lol

How long has everyone been playing NRL Fantasy?
I've been a regular for most of the last 10 years, have finished in the top 1000 a couple of years but largely have been pretty average.

With the introduction of a 17th team it's made things more difficult as there is one team with a bye every week, so you can't load up heavy from one club as if you do, their bye week you're gunna be missing all your key players and will lose that week, so there's a few different things to consider...

Anyways happy hunting everyone, good luck turning those cash cows in to gold 😜
Never tried it before.

Hope I last at it.

Overflow group sign up list

1 Dantheman commissioner
2 Wrighty organiser
3 tookey
4 mr blonde
5 rizzah
6 Jonesy101
7 warriorsfan92
8 chchfanatic