Pick Your Team Cowboys v Warriors - Round 14, 2024 PICK YOUR TEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah my heart needs a bye to recover

I was saying that to the Mrs during the Penrith game after we leveled up.

For fucksakes if you're going to lose do it early so I can relax haha. When the crowd cheered to les us know Edwards had missed that last kick.....boy what a feeling

Same as this week, 10-0 down to the Dolphins and I thought maybe it is what it is with all these injuries. Nek minute another nail biter.

The bye is for us supporters, not the team haha

IMG_2632.jpeg

IMG_2633.jpeg

1 C N Klokstad
2 D W Zelezniak
3 M Graham Taufa
4 A Pompey
5 M Montoya
6 T M Martin
7 S Johnson
8 A F Blake
9 W Egan
10 M Niukore
11 J Ford
12 M Barnett
13 D Walker

14 C H Tavita
15 B Afoa
16 J Laban
17 T Harris
Really like this team. Could even start Bunty for Niukore to bring some energy off the bench? Bunty providing some hard runs off the bench too though. Thought it was one of Ale’s best games last start too, lots of worthy and deserving players at present

This team isn’t all fit yet - but I’d like to see it at some stage. I do prefer CHT at 6 but then the hooker bench option isn’t as strong just yet. If Metcalf was fit - I would also try him at 6. TMM did well for 3 halves but I feel we will be stronger with the other 2 partnering SJ - when he and Egan have a firing team again. TMM gets a shot at the 6 though based on those 3 halves. Harris is there as I believe he has been carrying niggles - if he gets rid of those then his whole game will come back! If not then Bunty / Ale / Sifikula.
Sifikula could take Laban’s spot when he is fit too.

Laban to spell Niukore at 25mins / Jazz to spell AFB at 30 mins / Tohu on at 30 mins for Walker / 55 mins AFB for Barnett & Niukore for Laban/ 60 mins Walker on for Tohu / 65 min CHT on for Egan / 65 to 70 mins mark - Barnett for Jazz (Laban, Tohu, Egan, Jazz)

1 C N Klokstad
2 D W Zelezniak
3 M Graham Taufa
4 A Pompey
5 RTS
6 T M Martin
7 S Johnson
8 A F Blake
9 W Egan
10 M Barnett
11 J Ford
12 M Niukore
13 D Walker

14 C H Tavita
15 T Harris
16 Jazz
17 J Laban

18 M Montoya
19 Ali L. (Really want him in there but he seems to always be injured and MGT ‘s all round game was very impressive on debut!)
20. TT
21. Sifikula
22. Bunty
23. Ale
24. Zion
25. Halesima

He was sitting up with the boys by the coaches box. For someone rumoured to be leaving doubt he would be sitting up there chilling in his wahs gear lol. I believe he will stay till the end of season.
He also trained by himself on match day to put in the extras - self imposed due to his actions the week before. I’m on the AFB train…. CHU CHUUUUU! (TBF I was never off it! Loyal to the DB Bitter end)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back