Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Niukore runs beautifull well timed and powerful lines, DANGEROUS.

RTS penultimate RL player all around and will improve as the season goes on & will give a leg up for Montoya. DANGEROUS.

Berry, I’m converted. DANGEROUS

CapeWah is ready to go and seems like his heart is here, very pleased with his signing and effort. DANGEROUS.

I’m 99% sure we’ll get the best out of AFBs final season here. DANGEROUS

We all know what the rest of the team are capable of. DANGEROUS.

Cant wait for the RD 1 team list will be.

My only gripe was defence although there were some solid individual efforts.

The attack is there so a matter of forming & maintaining combinations with and without the pill.

Ali will push for a spot, natural and powerful ball runner.

Walker > Jazz

Plenty to be excited about, we’re in contention and I completely trust Webby to pick and get the very best out of our squad.

Refs will be a thorn in our side though, so discipline is key and unfortunately we have to out play them.

Keep the Faith, It’s on ladies and gents.

For the Dolphins they got quite a bit of weight of Te Whare over the off season. It will be interesting to see how he goes with less weight on his frame. I can understand them doing it as he didn't look like a centre and less weight will help his endurance. It was a point of difference though, also the reason he got a lot of attention. Now it will be down to his skill set.

Charnz looked ok out there jogging, so hopefully R4 start for him

Taine at FB for me, can tidy up his positional play, had a few threatening runs and nice link plays in the first half. Roger was probably there for practice just in case.

Metcalf to start, nice D taking the big dude out into touch lol, he’s passing a lot better too, good kicks as well

Barnett looked great

Marata good defensively, missing in attack until he ran over their hooker lol, he’s beefed up for propping ya?

Ali is a beast

Jazz consolidated his position in the Cup team

Probably playing TMM, Walker, Marata, Ale? for bench

SJ giving Ford a falcon was funny

Dolphins looked like a stock standard decently average NRL side, warriors looked absolutely deadly when on attack, and even moved the ball more in their own half than they have been. That’s the right use of Lussick rest Egan in the middle of the game, if Niukore is going to play bench middle and edge then you don’t need to carry Jazz
I was thinking the same

With Walker, Jazz is surplus to our requirements

I prefer a bench with wider diversity in style, shape and hair 😂

Back