Social NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

View attachment 6270
Let's see how this team does next week haha. Gotta shuffle some chairs but some positions are very light without just putting in Warriors players from right now
If you want to continue with your experiment of current or ex Warriors players I would suggest you bring in Taane Milne for Perham if he gets named for the Bunnies this week and push Lussick up to the bench for one of your injured interchange players.

Are our teams already losing or gaining $$$ in the cap? Or is it after round 3 that starts.
I just sold Sam Walker but hoping I have done it in time aka prior to round 4.

Are our teams already losing or gaining $$$ in the cap? Or is it after round 3 that starts.
I just sold Sam Walker but hoping I have done it in time aka prior to round 4.
Walker scored terribly in the weekend, however I've decided to retain him for another week since Keary is sitting out this round. He will have an increased role so I'm expecting a better score this time.

I am getting rid of Salman.
He doesn’t look like he’s going to do much better than he already is and they have better muddies on the bench.
I’m not gonna wait 3 more weeks to make just 50k off him.
Also have to drop Wong new he is out of the 17.
I am 1 from 2 so not worried about going 50% for now.

I am getting rid of Salman.
He doesn’t look like he’s going to do much better than he already is and they have better muddies on the bench.
I’m not gonna wait 3 more weeks to make just 50k off him.
Also have to drop Wong new he is out of the 17.
I am 1 from 2 so not worried about going 50% for now.

You have a bit of luxury if that's your biggest issue at the moment

Usually those first 2-4 weeks it's a mad dash for damage control over players who didn't make the step up you'd hope, injuries, buggar all minutes etc.

Yeah Wong's a frustrating one aye, maybe hold and see how he goes next week or 2 I reckon

You have a bit of luxury if that's your biggest issue at the moment

Usually those first 2-4 weeks it's a mad dash for damage control over players who didn't make the step up you'd hope, injuries, buggar all minutes etc.

Yeah Wong's a frustrating one aye, maybe hold and see how he goes next week or 2 I reckon
I have to bring Galvin in and can afford the Roosters May but worried there are too many forwards at the Roosters sharing the minutes and he might not play enough minutes to justify the price now.
I’m looking at Finefeuiaki as cheaper and starting now.
I’m avoiding Dean Hawkins because he won’t be allowed to do shit with the other big mouths in the South’s spine.
I have Brandon Smith and kind of regret buying him because he’s always been underwhelming but he is dual position.

I have to bring Galvin in and can afford the Roosters May but worried there are too many forwards at the Roosters sharing the minutes and he might not play enough minutes to justify the price now.
I’m looking at Finefeuiaki as cheaper and starting now.
I’m avoiding Dean Hawkins because he won’t be allowed to do shit with the other big mouths in the South’s spine.
I have Brandon Smith and kind of regret buying him because he’s always been underwhelming but he is dual position.

Ive been thinking about it, and I actually came on here to try and talk you out of it haha.

Salmon's first game was injury affected as he moved to the centres. If he averages just 30 for the next 3 rounds (which is fairly mediocre) he would have made about $80k in the first 5 games. Not fantastic, but not terrible. If he scores a try or two, or gets a few attacking stats and get close to 35-40 he'll be making some really decent coin.

I'm nowhere near trading him out.

But, at the same time he's a weak gutted dog so fucked if I know 🤷

Ive been thinking about it, and I actually came on here to try and talk you out of it haha.

Salmon's first game was injury affected as he moved to the centres. If he averages just 30 for the next 3 rounds (which is fairly mediocre) he would have made about $80k in the first 5 games. Not fantastic, but not terrible. If he scores a try or two, or gets a few attacking stats and get close to 35-40 he'll be making some really decent coin.

I'm nowhere near trading him out.

But, at the same time he's a weak gutted dog so fucked if I know 🤷
Yeah Salmon is big hold for me right now.
Averaging 30, which seems like his floor and a BE of 13. I can see him making another $100k. I wish he was my biggest issue.
I’m likely going Luki and Kini to Lussick and Galvin. Likely to pick up Fine next week as long as he gets the minutes.

Averaging 30, which seems like his floor and a BE of 13. I can see him making another $100k. I wish he was my biggest issue.
I’m likely going Luki and Kini to Lussick and Galvin. Likely to pick up Fine next week as long as he gets the minutes.
I traded this week
Out S Luke and S Toa
In Lussick eels and Galvin Tigers
However I am thinking I should have picked up Strange instead of Galvin.

Yeah, Salmon def a hold. He's making money.
Lussick is my next get as well, I've got B. Smith as my back up hooker who I will swap out for Lussick, if he scores well again this week.
Fainu looks a good get if, as you say, can continue to get minutes.

I traded in Hosking and Nanai this week. Still carrying Hutchison, will trade him out next week.

I traded this week
Out S Luke and S Toa
In Lussick eels and Galvin Tigers
However I am thinking I should have picked up Strange instead of Galvin.
Strange has dual position which is helpful. Try and get both over the coming weeks if you can.