Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Nationality
  1. 🇦🇺 Australia
Nickname
Webby
Warriors Debut Date
Mar 3, 2023
Warriors Debut Details
March 3 2023, Round 1 vs Newcastle Knights at SKY Stadium, Wellington, New Zealand
Warriors Years Active
  1. 2015
  2. 2016
  3. 2023
  4. 2024
Signed From
Penrith Panthers (Assistant Coach)
Status
Active
Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Webster_(rugby_league)
Rugby League Project
https://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/coaches/andrew-webster/summary.html
If some of the coaches pets are still with us next year. This could be the lineup for 2025

CNK 29
Montoya 29
RTS 31
Berry 23
DWZ 29
TMM 29
SJ 34
JFH 29
Egan 28(March 2025)
Barnett 31 (April 2025)
Nuikore 28(July 2025)
Ford 27
Harris 33

D Walks - 30
Afoa 28
Tevaga 29
CHT 26
Looking old aren't they, could bring Bupa in as a sponsor.

Oh you meant prop.
Yeah, you're right hes not a prop.
Egan was in discussions for 💙 Mighty NSW hooker earlier in the year. It’s too easy to look lame when there’s no go forward in the team and Egan is at his best when there’s players in motion and a quick PTB

ok comfortable was a slight exaggeration.

I'd say he looked like the players - no real energy, no urgency, no answers...

I’m a Webby fan so probably biased but I think it’s important to not air laundry in public, especially so soon after the loss . Proof will be in the pudding next week - hope he makes the changes we can all see that are needed.

In the past for Kearny I had empathy as there was no one better to promote when players poo’d the bed, Webster doesn’t have that problem

Webby seas warriors as his apprenticeship to a better job in Australia. He doesn't care will probably gone next year

Nah, thats crazy talk.
I wouldnt go that far.....
I think he is committed but currently blinded by the obvious
Maybe there are political agendas behind his selection decisions that we dont know about or havent considered...
Dropping Tohu, SJ, RTS could have massive ramifications on sponsorships, contractual agreements, roles etc....
Its not as simple as just dropping these seniors players all at once...

You have to call it for what it is - a spade is spade
Webby should have owned up in the conference that the performance was unacceptable, mistakes were made and selection changes may be required for the broncs game

Aside from Berry that backline looks way too old...
Taine is 25 in August. At his age he is more likely to look somewhere else for opportunities sooner rather than later. I'd prefer to keep him over Rts & Cnk to be honest. He has everything over those 2 except their size. Leiataua could get restless if Rts, Pompey , Rocco are ahead of him. And maybe MTG. Pompey is still young enough to make it as a forward(Has the frame to fill and power) and I'd send Rts to Japan. Would love to fit Taine, MTG , Leiataua, Berry into that backline together. Very inexperienced; But a shit ton younger & faster lol.

I think RTS would accept a game or two in cup. SJ may just throw too big a hissy fit. Or try to make it too much about him again.
Edit: We were good last year when RTS wasn't here. Is he the Bad Attitude
Highly doubt that. Roger is always talked about as the ultimate professional. I think he was just brought back too early (the fact that he didnt have the speed to catch Fifita showed that), and playing centre is looking very much like a failed experiment.

Highly doubt that. Roger is always talked about as the ultimate professional. I think he was just brought back too early (the fact that he didnt have the speed to catch Fifita showed that), and playing centre is looking very much like a failed experiment.
Fullback only for RTS.
Didn't do anything as a centre in kick and clap.
Transition to centre in rl was always going to fail

RTS is still a gun fullback a few weeks ago, it’s just about how to select players properly

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1711882148.mov
    12.9 MB
Nah, thats crazy talk.
I wouldnt go that far.....
I think he is committed but currently blinded by the obvious
Maybe there are political agendas behind his selection decisions that we dont know about or havent considered...
Dropping Tohu, SJ, RTS could have massive ramifications on sponsorships, contractual agreements, roles etc....
Its not as simple as just dropping these seniors players all at once...

You have to call it for what it is - a spade is spade
Webby should have owned up in the conference that the performance was unacceptable, mistakes were made and selection changes may be required for the broncs game
I thought he did own up in it.

He was saying the game was an embarrassment, everyone was accountable for it, etc.

Watching that presser, right after being pummeled, I thought he handled it well. You could see he was ropable but just going off or shutting on players or the team is a quick way to kill the chance of recovering the season.

I thought he did own up in it.

He was saying the game was an embarrassment, everyone was accountable for it, etc.

Watching that presser, right after being pummeled, I thought he handled it well. You could see he was ropable but just going off or shutting on players or the team is a quick way to kill the chance of recovering the season.

Yup unless he’s possessed by Ricky Stuart he can’t exactly single out Tofu next to him who’s hurting too, Tuesday naming will be telling

I still believe webby is the man for the job but he needs to stop being Mr nice guy and drop the players that aren’t performing. I understand it may be hard for him to do that since it’s only his second year of head coaching. Last year proved that he can motivate and get the best out of players but a lot of the players are just to old and I suspect playing with injuries this year so even if they wanted to play for him they aren’t up to the speed of the nrl anymore. I hope for his sake the club lets him see out his contract and not sack him.

Back