New Zealand Warriors
Rep Honours
  1. NZ
  2. Tonga
Awards/Honours
  1. Warriors Captain
Status
Active
AFB seems a complex dude. I think he's pretty clearly packing a shitty, don't know what it is, could be personal and his head isn't in for the team at the moment.

He either will be gone over the bye, or he'll straighten his head out over the next 2 weeks and hopefully he can carry on with the season with us.

I like the clubs move to stand him down, set high standards for others to follow, if I was on that team and a guy was getting away with shit I'd be pissed.

I don't know, the man has been our best forward by a long way for 3 and half years and was outstanding when we stunk through 21 and 22. He's played through injury and played big minutes when others have been injured. He's had plenty of opportunities to ease up and never did. This year has been tough on the older players, look how beaten up Tohu is currently. All the noise put aside, it wouldn't surprise me if Addin came back refreshed and smashed the Cowboys off the park in a fortnight. Shit he was averaging 189m a game in a losing team before Sunday.

I remember the Cowboys losing to the Warriors here many years ago and my oldest boy happened to get on the drinks with James Tamou in town after the game. James asked my son what he thought of James' performance and my boy told him he played like shit. Jame's response was something like "thanks bro, everyone else is telling me how well I played but I know I was bad and I've been beating myself up about it". It was why he was drinking alone instead of partying with the rest of his team. I think it was the year before the Cowboys won their premiership too. Form is temporary, class is permanent.

Addin could be down on the club or himself or both ffs. He should've handled the post game activities better of course but if he aint feeling it then why fake happiness. Webby's done the right thing, the team standards are maintained and hopefully Addin gets the reset he needs and buys in for the rest of the season . Or I could be wrong and Addin sulks for the rest of the year. I hope not.

Last edited:
Sorry guys a bit off topic, I delivered uber eats to his house a while back. When he opened the door to collect his food I was surprised it was him. I asked if he was Addin Fonua Blake and he said no. Pretty nice house as yod expect.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

I respect the guy for wanting his privacy,.

what did the order???? 👀