New Zealand Warriors
Rep Honours
  1. NZ
  2. Tonga
Awards/Honours
  1. Warriors Captain
Status
Active
Mate, I have the Warriors movie on VHS, DVD & Bluray! Lol. I am also a card holding cult fan of the movie. It's no imitation of the Warriors. Both movies were released in 1979. Watch it bro, Especially if you're a fan of The Warriors. I don't think its on any ot the streaming platforms either. You can rent it on YouTube for $4 i think.
I will watch it. This week sometime.

I have a fairly long list of rainy day movies, but as I have gotten older the brain has copped a lot of damage and I have forgotten them, but I will watch it. I know the main lines in the movie from mates.

With some brilliant players comes some brilliant attitudes, we can speculate all we like but it's as simple as its a team sport at the end of the day and he's secluded himself for some reason.
If he's humble enough to stay onboard after the bye till the seasons end, then there's nothing to see here.
But If we lose this weekend because we got probed up the middle and we miss the 8 by 2 points then it's unforgivable tantrums.

It sums up his character though at the end of the day. Plenty of players have had shit days but you don’t hear about them doing this

It’s Dallin’s 200th and the club ended a losing streak by upsetting the 3x premiers, and he couldn’t gather himself to be with the other colleagues

And I am not aware you can just decide to miss the coach’s address at this club because you had a shit game lol, as an employer myself this guy is just trouble, makes you money yes but very unsettling

Different situation.
I was hanging around as at a certain date I got a 12k bonus.
I never let my personal life affect my work.
But as I said AFB is a different fish.
Kiwis love taking down a tall poppy dont we?
Agreed about tall poppys. That is very true. But I have never been one to attack a tall poppy when they win Silver or Bronze, unlike the entitled Weetbix fed children of the mainstream in this country who expect every black singlet to climb Everest, I am a hori from the hood, Ï have no entitlement or privilege driving my vitriol, in fact the opposite, as someone who clawed out of the slums I expect people to be stand up guys and quietly do business behind the scenes....rather than walk off and forcing a decent coach to censure my ass in front of everyone.

Bottom line Addin Fonua Blake put Andrew Webster on the spot, an unfair position....

He's been around the NRL traps and team environments for a while, surely he must have known what a win like that would have meant for the young guys.

I don't have the pitchforks out for him, I want to see him continue to do what he does for us, but something about those articles just doesn't add up.

Agreed about tall poppys. That is very true. But I have never been one to attack a tall poppy when they win Silver or Bronze, unlike the entitled Weetbix fed children of the mainstream in this country who expect every black singlet to climb Everest, I am a hori from the hood, Ï have no entitlement or privilege driving my vitriol, in fact the opposite, as someone who clawed out of the slums I expect people to be stand up guys and quietly do business behind the scenes....rather than walk off and forcing a decent coach to censure my ass in front of everyone.

Bottom line Addin Fonua Blake put Andrew Webster on the spot, an unfair position....
Remember I m from Rewa too.
And born in Otahuhu.

I recall watching the latest vlog and seeing no happiness from AFB in what is one of the ATG regular season wins.. see this video at 8:35:
View: https://youtu.be/BKjADNEaVqc?si=a4-JiZDhiLvRL3uz

I thought maybe it was contrast of the youth verse the veteran but now we know something else is going on!

clearly hes got some mental health issues but hey, lets on kick the guy when hes down cause hes not a team player..

clearly hes got some mental health issues but hey, lets on kick the guy when hes down cause hes not a team player..
If it is mental health thats fine but you still can’t let it play out like this. I can almost guarantee there are policies and processes within the club to handle that. What he did was bs