• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

General 2024: Will we make the top eight?

Will we make the top 8?

• Yes, we will go on a run starting from the Tigers game

Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Yes, we wiill scrape in mathematically & with a miracle

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • No, we will just miss out and come 9th or 10th

Votes: 33 43.4%
  • No, we will fall apart and lose most of our remaining games

Votes: 24 31.6%

• Total voters
NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Assuming Canberra go and win tonight, the table will look like:

8. Dolphins - 24
9. Raiders - 24
10. Dragons - 24
11. Warriors - 21

Dolphins (H) v Roosters
Bulldogs (H) v Raiders
Storm (H) v Dragons

Very real chance if we beat Eels, all three above us could lose and we are equal on wins with the teams above.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
I'm sensing a shift in the Force, soon there'll be more believers than Un-Believers. It's not a religion, it's a movement.

I'm still in the heartbreak camp but have posted about how it will get better before it gets worse.

I think we will find ourselves inside the 8 within the next few weeks. One loss though will catapult us out.

There is also the very real possibility that we go to Cronulla knowing a win and we are in.

I need not tell anyone how that movie ends....

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Seven teams are all but locked in for the eight now.
Of the teams fighting over the last spot these are the current odds.

View attachment 8390
5 to 1 is a bit better than we deserve - that dolphins game aye - that’s the big one - why I think they should play Shaun this week might be able to beat the eels even if he’s rusty AF gives him a run up.

Broncos continued collapse would be great but their draw is easier than ours

There is a very big possibility we sit in 8th spot if we beat the Eels and Dolphins. With other teams in and art d us playing each other.
Then we face the moment of truth, Manly, Bulldogs, Sharks, .. but by then we are in control of our own destiny and not reliant on other results.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back