• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

General 2024: Will we make the top eight?

Will we make the top 8?

• Yes, we will go on a run starting from the Tigers game

Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Yes, we wiill scrape in mathematically & with a miracle

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • No, we will just miss out and come 9th or 10th

Votes: 33 43.4%
  • No, we will fall apart and lose most of our remaining games

Votes: 24 31.6%

• Total voters
My ladder predictor has us 8th losing one more game.

That includes no upsets at all either. 5th through 12th play eachother a lot so it is going to be tight

I like your ladder prediction.

Better win em all, just to be safe 😉

NZWarriors.com
looking over the rest of the season..

I'm confident against against the eels at home ...but the phins away ... if we bring are weak ass attack and poor kicking game I think the Phins could give us a right spanking ..then we have Manly away ...after tonight yeah na not confident

Bulldogs at home to follow ...this game I REALLY want us to win ...the DOGS are the WAHS of 2023 this year ....I think for WAH 24 suffering fans we see a massive lift from the BOYS at home and we steal this game ..

then Sharks away ...yet another VERY unlikely win if are halves go missing on attack..I think we lose this one... so that IMHO will see us finish up 11th
and even if we win this one I still have us finishing 11th

IMHO really long shot to make the eight maybe slim hopes we WIN next two lose DOGs/Manly but beat the sharks I have us making 8th position ..with few other games going are way

looking over the rest of the season..

I'm confident against against the eels at home ...but the phins away ... if we bring are weak ass attack and poor kicking game I think the Phins could give us a right spanking ..then we have Manly away ...after tonight yeah na not confident

Bulldogs at home to follow ...this game I REALLY want us to win ...the DOGS are the WAHS of 2023 this year ....I think for WAH 24 suffering fans we see a massive lift from the BOYS at home and we steal this game ..

then Sharks away ...yet another VERY unlikely win if are halves go missing on attack..I think we lose this one... so that IMHO will see us finish up 11th
and even if we win this one I still have us finishing 11th

IMHO really long shot to make the eight maybe slim hopes we WIN next two lose DOGs/Manly but beat the sharks I have us making 8th position ..with few other games going are way
That's the rational view of anyone in their right mind, but for the deluded still-believers among us, if the bounce of the ball goes our way and we win 5/6 we can still finish as high as 6th after today's results. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Just too inconsistent to make the 8 ... forget the bad officiating lately.. there were past games with no bad calls and we just blew it.. so IMO we haven't earned the right to be there... with the remaining few games and our track record .. speaks for itself unfortunately.

Last edited:
I was reading an article earlier about Latrel Mitchell being back on 3 weeks to help with their push to the top 8. Apparently if they win 5 of their last 8, they're a good chance to make it.

Where way better off then them, 3 points up with a bye in hand, so surely were a certainty to make it

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
I guess so if you give us our Bye points 6 weeks early & neglect the fact everyone we're competing with except Manly & Cowboys have an extra game up their sleeve than us. My wife would describe that as Girl Math
all I’m looking at is the wins column

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back