• If you have difficulty connecting to certain section of the site i.e. Home/Forums, then please refresh your browser cache.

Select your browser from the options on this link and it will walk you through the steps.

If you still have difficulty, send a message.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

General 2024 NZ Warriors Merchandise

That’s pretty underwhelming, is the face of the watch even customised?

NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
It’s funny, I absolutely love that old polo and would pay out the nose for it, but the re-issue doesn’t interest me at all. It’s probably just the nostalgia glasses biasing it, but also I don’t really like this blue that Dynasty are using on various merch, it’s too dark.

Last edited:
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Crazy price. That'll be $115 too for the non members without the 10% discount

Ridiculous.
For a 30 year old polo shirt they probably found lost away in the warehouse and thought- hey let’s sell it to these gullible fans for $115?!!!!!!!
Crazy thing is people still gonna buy it!!

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
IMG_2795.png

New Warriors retro
I know they make the retros slightly different but this one seems off a bit?
The collar is too long and is the ‘v’ the wrong shape?

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
That seems so chinese knock off ...
Noticed the retros are getting less and less similar, I had one Ive the 95 home jerseys I picked up about a decade ago and looked at replacing it recently but the newer versions have the straight tongue and the white at the top of the shoulders is much thicker, just didn’t look right

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back