• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

General 2024 NZ Warriors Merchandise

Word to the wise. Unless you really wanna wear it asap I would wait until they go on special as these shirts are never really limited like they use to be. The latest RTS and DWZ shirt is a good example. Both selling at 50% off...
I remember when they made out like the Mannering 300 t-shirt would be extremely limited. Surprise surprise, they were still flogging them months later.

NZWarriors.com
Hey gang, reached out to the club and they have secured one of the Warriors Heritage or OG polos, any that grabbed one originally - are you happy enough with it?

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
The mark up is too much, that's why there are counterfeits. People want to support but it's out of their budget so they buy counterfeits. $70 vs $160 is a lot.

I just wish Dynasty and other Manus make cheaper stuff. $99 jerseys would fly off the shelves, $40 Tshirts, $80 hoodies.

The right price way more people would buy something every year.

I haven't bought any counterfeit stuff, but besides the RTS shirt, last thing I bought was 2019 jacket cause stuff too expensive. I want to buy more.

The mark up is too much, that's why there are counterfeits. People want to support but it's out of their budget so they buy counterfeits. $70 vs $160 is a lot.

I just wish Dynasty and other Manus make cheaper stuff. $99 jerseys would fly off the shelves, $40 Tshirts, $80 hoodies.

The right price way more people would buy something every year.

I haven't bought any counterfeit stuff, but besides the RTS shirt, last thing I bought was 2019 jacket cause stuff too expensive. I want to buy more.
I remember last year they were looking at a $100 cap for jerseys but nothing seemed to come of it. Think the Kangaroo jersey was put at $100 for a bit until that Bondi stabber got them pulled from shelves

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
I just wish Dynasty and other Manus make cheaper stuff. $99 jerseys would fly off the shelves, $40 Tshirts
Did you read the article? The NRL sets the price of jerseys at $160. Dynasty don't have a say in it.

They could make way too many and run more sales, but that's not much of a business strategy.

Did you read the article? The NRL sets the price of jerseys at $160. Dynasty don't have a say in it.

They could make way too many and run more sales, but that's not much of a business strategy.
Do they make decisions re: price on every piece of merch?

Last edited:

The NRL sets the maximum price at $160 but that's not to say that it cant go lower.

The price of jerseys is largely due to the NRL themselves and completely out of the hands of suppliers and retailers. The NRL charge a substantial fee just for tier 1 licencing rights that suppliers have to recoup than they add a 30% fee on the wholesale cost as well. Again the suppliers are liable for that fee. Before a jersey is even sold and even if the jersey never sells the NRL get paid. Then you have retailers who add their standard 100% mark up with stores like Rebel being able to dictate a lower wholesale price because of the sheer quantity they buy thus ensuring that they can get a higher return on RRP and also take less of a hit when they run a discount sale...

The NRL sets the maximum price at $160 but that's not to say that it cant go lower.

The price of jerseys is largely due to the NRL themselves and completely out of the hands of suppliers and retailers. The NRL charge a substantial fee just for tier 1 licencing rights that suppliers have to recoup than they add a 30% fee on the wholesale cost as well. Again the suppliers are liable for that fee. Before a jersey is even sold and even if the jersey never sells the NRL get paid. Then you have retailers who add their standard 100% mark up with stores like Rebel being able to dictate a lower wholesale price because of the sheer quantity they buy thus ensuring that they can get a higher return on RRP and also take less of a hit when they run a discount sale...
I reckon just reading this would get me through NCEA Level 3 Business Studies. Top drawer.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back