• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

NRL 2024 NRL FINALS WEEK 1

NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
I very much dislike Manly but the dogs have never once been back ten. Manly has been kept 10 to 12 meters back.
Not sure whether its ref bias or incompetence bur particularly when Manly are coming off their line it is only 8 meters.
Bad calls both ways, but high speed game and errors will creep in.

I very much dislike Manly but the dogs have never once been back ten. Manly has been kept 10 to 12 meters back.
Not sure whether its ref bias or incompetence bur particularly when Manly are coming off their line it is only 8 meters.
Bad calls both ways, but high speed game and errors will creep in.
I keep on thinking about their first two or three tackles in the set too - it's definitely a tactic to have three in, and two tacklers relatively low in order to walk the ball carrier back - nothing wrong with that per se but can't an opposition exploit that fairly easily by playing just a little wider and more angled? Plus offloads become much more difficult to defend too if they're done early enough in the tackling motion

I don't know if it is like that all the time, but for large chunks of the first half, the Fox Sports coverage seemed overly focussed on Manly's attacking shape (and grass behind it), which had the ref and Bulldogs defensive line off screen when the ball was played. It just seemed strange...

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
That’s just irresponsible from the manly coaching team to keep pumping a player with needles to keep him out there when he’s clearly already busted.

Also wtf is Hopoate on? Playing like a numpty

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back