Politics 🤡 Donald Trump

Trouble is there are around 70m of them in USA

Not to mention those who are against perpetual war, the transgender movement, illegal immigration, breakdown in law and order, supporters of the nuclear family, foreign debt,

NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
If I have to explain to you then your not living in the real world

Give me facts. For instancr do gar hr had not been found guilty of anything criminally. The cases so fat have been Civil. I contend Harris and Biden have more to fear criminally. Mu advice is to be wary of mefia claims. The entite polotical system is bent

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Give me facts. For instancr do gar hr had not been found guilty of anything criminally. The cases so fat have been Civil. I contend Harris and Biden have more to fear criminally. Mu advice is to be wary of mefia claims. The entite polotical system is bent
Apologies if your eyesight is giving you issues.

Might want to get someone to read this out loud for you.

I am sorry about that. I have been diagnosed with glaucoma so will not be posting further.
My eyesight has deteriorated the last few years. Borrowed my wife’s glasses the other day and wow!

Makes you realise how bad they can become without you realising!

All this phone use 🤪

Back