Politics 🤡 Donald Trump

I am going to say something and Y'all are going to laugh and think I am crazy. But here it is

Trump is now winning the polls or is starting to inch ahead.

If he gets in and if he cancels democracy. Or written more precisely - If and only if he gets in and If and only if he cancels democracy it will be beholden on the United Nations - including Britain, New Zealand, Australia France Germany. to invade the United States and kill Trump. They will start with international condemnation, followed by cessation of trade agreements, and after enough stories of dictatorship emerge from the States we will invade the US. This will really happen even though you guys won't agree because it violates common sense. Common sense is worthless as a decision making tool except for people skills and every day decisions. You don't make global decisions and history changing decisions on common sense you make them on logic and logic is very different than common sense. Common sense boils down to what your emotions tell you is the correct thing to do.
We are looking at a potential invasion of the USA.

Did you copy and paste this? What kind of NZer says "ya'll" 😅

And yes this is a very crazy thought, but not surprising given all the "Trump is basically Hitler" talk that is prevalent these days.

As an aside, I just finished reading an old James Patterson novel where the president was shot and killed for trying to put through popular changes that "the system fiercely resisted", even though the president character was left leaning and the killer was right leaning, definitely reminded me of the current climate.

Last edited:
NZWarriors.com
I am going to say something and Y'all are going to laugh and think I am crazy. But here it is

If he gets in and if he cancels democracy. Or written more precisely - If and only if he gets in and If and only if he cancels democracy it will be beholden on the United Nations - including Britain, New Zealand, Australia France Germany. to invade the United States and kill Trump. They will start with international condemnation, followed by cessation of trade agreements, and after enough stories of dictatorship emerge from the States we will invade the US. This will really happen even though you guys won't agree because it violates common sense. Common sense is worthless as a decision making tool except for people skills and every day decisions. You don't make global decisions and history changing decisions on common sense you make them on logic and logic is very different than common sense. Common sense boils down to what your emotions tell you is the correct thing to do.
This is the maddest post I've ever read.
Apart from the basic madness it contains, ' common sense boils down to what your emotions tell you is the correct thing to do' is THE stupidest statement.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
You are crazy. You see how left wing facism occurs? In your desperation to stop a mythical bad thing from happening, you are willing to commit millions to their death.

No this is crazy. How anyone in their right mind could support a candidate who amongst the other bullshit he spouts says he’ll only be a dictator for a day. It’s no surprise he didn’t want another debate as it was one of the most cringeworthy things most who watched said they had ever witnessed. He’s coming back because that memory of the debate is waning in some minds. A week is a lifetime in politics

No this is crazy. How anyone in their right mind could support a candidate who amongst the other bullshit he spouts says he’ll only be a dictator for a day. It’s no surprise he didn’t want another debate as it was one of the most cringeworthy things most who watched said they had ever witnessed. He’s coming back because that memory of the debate is waning in some minds. A week is a lifetime in politics
Because thats democracy. People are free to choose their rulers no matter how mad it makes you.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
This is how I see it. Harris and ztrump are figurehrads piy up yhere by their corporate parties. Unfortinately for the Republican corporation Trump is not controlled. Harris is part of the 'system'.

You need to look past these figureheads and examine their policies. Harris does not dee to habevany andvavoids the public examination. Trump is a proven liar but at least shows his position on issues. I do not like Trump he is in my view better for American democracy and world peace.

This is how I see it. Harris and ztrump are figurehrads piy up yhere by their corporate parties. Unfortinately for the Republican corporation Trump is not controlled. Harris is part of the 'system'.

You need to look past these figureheads and examine their policies. Harris does not dee to habevany andvavoids the public examination. Trump is a proven liar but at least shows his position on issues. I do not like Trump he is in my view better for American democracy and world peace.
Would you be as comfortable with a democrat still not conceding the previous election like every other presidential nominee has in the past? Not sure how he’d be better for American democracy when he can’t even bring himself to accept he lost the last election which seems to be a major part of the difference between democracy and authoritarianism to trust a fair vote. It’s just a deeper reflection of his troubling narcissism that many like yourself seem to be willing to look past

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Look past? All of our opinions are entirely irrelevant. We aren't Americans and don't get to vote in their system. Pearl clutching and virtue signaling is a pointless exercise
No they’re not. We’re not voting in their elections but we’ve all got every right to have an opinion on his shit character and the scumbag he is. When you run for office, you put yourself out there for all to see. Just like NZers saying Biden too old. We don’t get to vote on it, but it’s people’s view

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
No they’re not. We’re not voting in their elections but we’ve all got every right to have an opinion on his shit character and the scumbag he is. When you run for office, you put yourself out there for all to see. Just like NZers saying Biden too old. We don’t get to vote on it, but it’s people’s view
I didnt say you didnt have the right, I said its irrelevant. This is virtue signaling at its very essence. While decrying Trump is entirely pointless, you will do so in order for people to observe you.*

Social critique as a tool of consensus and conformity, is an entirely feminine trait. ie lets exclude you because we dont like you. Just beat Trump and if you cant then STFU.

*not directly aimed at you per se

I didnt say you didnt have the right, I said its irrelevant. This is virtue signaling at its very essence. While decrying Trump is entirely pointless, you will do so in order for people to observe you.*

Social critique as a tool of consensus and conformity, is an entirely feminine trait. ie lets exclude you because we dont like you. Just beat Trump and if you cant then STFU.

*not directly aimed at you per se

John Key doesn’t have a vote in the US election either, but still has a view. I don’t see it as virtue signalling by anyone but just their concerns of what they’ve heard from him and the result of his previous term as president and what resulted on capital hill

John Key doesn’t have a vote in the US election either, but still has a view. I don’t see it as virtue signalling by anyone but just their concerns of what they’ve heard from him and the result of his previous term as president and what resulted on capital hill
Bruh what?? Key is 100% virtue signalling. Hes an Ex pm. Signalling to his doners, contacts, networks.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Bruh what?? Key is 100% virtue signalling. Hes an Ex pm. Signalling to his doners, contacts, networks.
So he’s virtue signalling pro trump? The article mentions he’s got “skin in the game”. The article ends with key describing trump as a deeply flawed human and can’t offer any explanation as to why he wouldn’t recognise his lost election. Interesting the type of character in key to prioritise his personal potential for his wealth to grow having skin in the game but comfortable with a deeply flawed human that he obviously doesn’t agree with trump’s stance regarding the lost election. Sort of sums up politics in a nutshell, me first

Looks like the forum consensus is you're crazy Wrighty. That's a relief, I'd be worried5death about that prediction if you weren't such a nut case.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back