Politics ðŸ¤¡ Donald Trump

NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account

Police manage to prevent a trump assassination attempt this time. JFK and RFK certainly didn’t have trump’s luck, though Ford and Reagan had attempts once on their lives, but twice and a third thwarted for trump is amazing

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Third? Wasn't some Iranian-backed Pakistani dude announced as a foiled assassination plot a while back?

Edit - just read the article (who even does that these days when just the headline will do 😅 ), this seems a bit odd for an "assassination attempt" does it not? If it was considered an assassination attempt, why would they let him go for so little, and if it was just some dude with guns cos 'Merica, why are they pushing the "would-be assassin" line?

"Miller was taken into custody for possessing a loaded firearm and a high-capacity magazine. However, he was released on Sunday after posting US$5000 bail for each of his two misdemeanours, as indicated by police records."

Last edited:
I must have missed that one. Can recall the one that grazed his ear and the one where the guy was waiting out by the golf course?

I don't blame people missing it, someone trying to kill Trump is old news within minutes 😅

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Something is wrong here with your description of these youtubers.
' highly educated intellectual US ladies'. By their own pathetic verbal attacks on Trump supporters they have cast doubt on their intellectual status. And ' I can't stand walking down the street anymore knowing 50% of the people walking in the other direction support Trump', suggests they are simpletons, a couple of hysterical women looking for some attention.
You're hilarious Dean

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back