Politics ðŸ¤¡ Donald Trump

NZWarriors.com
Pretty crazy throwing stones at how South Americans treat women, while we permit males to compete against women in brutal sports, and show their genitals to them in changing rooms. Funny thing is Trump would stop that and the South Americans would support his direction. I call that normal behaviour.

Pretty crazy throwing stones at how South Americans treat women, while we permit males to compete against women in brutal sports, and show their genitals to them in changing rooms. Funny thing is Trump would stop that and the South Americans would support his direction. I call that normal behaviour.
Presuming you’re talking about trans athletes playing against women? Which brutal sports are they playing against women? I’ve seen some individual sports like the weightlifter over here amongst others around the world, but not so many mixed teams? That’s not to say there are some bizarre allowances, like a young female netballer in the family allowed to select 1 male for their team in their competition

Last edited:
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Last edited:
There's lots of examples of our society being weird and sicker than South America in different ways:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96p6PXNvZKU

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w46hC7CjDVQ

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyTu4rKTDTk

The west is becoming mental.... for many Trump has the courage to fight this stuff. He gets support for his bravery and courage for dealing with sick issues.

I know who I agree with....

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdI61h4JH_8

I bet he’s concerned. Instead of grabbing pussies, he might get a shock when he grabs a cock

That's a strange way of saying you think south America is a shithole for women.
If anything they're more liberated... ever met a Brazilian chick?
I said they're patriarchal, didn't say whether patriarchal or matriarchal structured societies are better for women, shithole is your inference. Yep know a Brazilian woman, marine biologist, she prefers Brazil and calls the US a shithole.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
There's lots of examples of our society being weird and sicker than South America in different ways:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96p6PXNvZKU

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w46hC7CjDVQ

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyTu4rKTDTk

The west is becoming mental.... for many Trump has the courage to fight this stuff. He gets support for his bravery and courage for dealing with sick issues.

I know who I agree with....

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdI61h4JH_8

You think El Chapo is voting for a woman or for the mob-connected conman? You can always do a deal with a criminal, much easier than trying to reason with a woman.

Last edited:
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Wait what. That's the craziest sentence of all time and I dont know which is more bonkers.

• Weimar Germany was propaganda?
  • Current times are propaganda?
  • Believing in Weimar Germany make you far right?
  • Trans surgeries are propaganda?
Well I don't know anyone who's had trans surgery lately, some media sources want me to believe it'll be compulsory soon, just like back in Germany in the 20's. They narrowly avoided that fate thanks to Goebbels blowing the whistle on the Jewish plot to subvert Aryan males, phew that was close.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement

'As a Jew, I am alarmed': Trump's Oct. 7 anniversary remarks spur shock and outrage​

Why are people so dumb? He is a political shock Jock. He wants people to be shocked and outraged. Why give him the satisfaction of writing articles about his latest crazy ass claims. He sits in the bath tub and smirks at what he will say the next day. Stop being surprised or shocked by him!!! Stop giving him the reaction he wants !!!

'As a Jew, I am alarmed': Trump's Oct. 7 anniversary remarks spur shock and outrage​

Why are people so dumb? He is a political shock Jock. He wants people to be shocked and outraged. Why give him the satisfaction of writing articles about his latest crazy ass claims. He sits in the bath tub and smirks at what he will say the next day. Stop being surprised or shocked by him!!! Stop giving him the reaction he wants !!!
He'll use anyone, Jews, white supremacists, women, aliens, totally shameless. I still think he's just a mob-connected conman though, rather than an actual Hitler fan.

He'll use anyone, Jews, white supremacists, women, aliens, totally shameless. I still think he's just a mob-connected conman though, rather than an actual Hitler fan.

It is all a game to him. He probably isn't any more racist than the next guy walking down the street.
He is a popularist. He says whatever he can to create controversy.
Anyway as skilled as he is at winding people up the Jews in America control a lot of the back room money and power games. Some of them scream anti semitism when there is nothing wrong with someone's statement.
But one day and I don't know when that day is coming Donald Trump will go to his favourite shit stirring tricks. And he will stir up some very very very rich people. Far more powerful than he is and he is going to get squashed.
Do you feel my vibe worried 2 death?
In the meantime there is nothing even in that article I posted that is all that bad compared to what he normally says.
He is the greatest politician of all time. He may be a bad governing president. But he is great at getting elected.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Maybe if the Democrats get control of the Presidency and both houses they should do away with the electoral college. In a country as big as the USA at 51% to 49% victory in the popular vote is decisive and should mean something,

Today's Headline "OBAMA SLAMS TRUMP FOR SPREADING MISINFORMATION OVER HURRICANE".

Why?

Why?

What good will that do to help Kamala win the election? If the fact that telling people he is a convicted felon hasn't won everyone over or if reminding people he sparked and spruiked an insurrection against the White House by his followers hasn't won people over, why the hell does Barack think attacking him over telling lies over the Hurricane will sway anyone.

Why? What are we doing here. What a complete waste of time message by Obama.

I want to talk about somethings I learned at University about Communication.

In communication there is a sender and a receiver. The receiver has bias filters and pre existing cognitive noise that the message gets distorted by.
Any message "Against Trump" will be interpreted as Anti Trump by say 80% of people yet counter intuitively as pro Trump due to the biases and cognitive noise and disruptors by say 20% of listeners (those percents are illustrative only).

Is there going to be payoff from my anti trump message needs to be a question the democrats ask themselves. Who will be the 80% who perceive my message as a blow against Trump. Are they died in the wool democrats and hardened MAGA supporters who can't be swayed. And who are the 20% who will perceive my message as pro Trump regardless of the intent the speaker has. Perhaps these 20% are independents and crucial undecideds.

There is no intellect going on in the Democrats campaign war room. Attacking Trump is not going to work. It has never worked and never will. He himself says he could walk down Main St in New York and shoot someone in midday and still get elected as president. And it is absolutely true. He has had that insight but the democrats havnt' and continue with inconsequential insults to him that are only serving to build his popularity.

I am going to say something and Y'all are going to laugh and think I am crazy. But here it is

Trump is now winning the polls or is starting to inch ahead.

If he gets in and if he cancels democracy. Or written more precisely - If and only if he gets in and If and only if he cancels democracy it will be beholden on the United Nations - including Britain, New Zealand, Australia France Germany. to invade the United States and kill Trump. They will start with international condemnation, followed by cessation of trade agreements, and after enough stories of dictatorship emerge from the States we will invade the US. This will really happen even though you guys won't agree because it violates common sense. Common sense is worthless as a decision making tool except for people skills and every day decisions. You don't make global decisions and history changing decisions on common sense you make them on logic and logic is very different than common sense. Common sense boils down to what your emotions tell you is the correct thing to do.
We are looking at a potential invasion of the USA.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Today's Headline "OBAMA SLAMS TRUMP FOR SPREADING MISINFORMATION OVER HURRICANE".

Why?

Why?

What good will that do to help Kamala win the election? If the fact that telling people he is a convicted felon hasn't won everyone over or if reminding people he sparked and spruiked an insurrection against the White House by his followers hasn't won people over, why the hell does Barack think attacking him over telling lies over the Hurricane will sway anyone.

Why? What are we doing here. What a complete waste of time message by Obama.

I want to talk about somethings I learned at University about Communication.

In communication there is a sender and a receiver. The receiver has bias filters and pre existing cognitive noise that the message gets distorted by.
Any message "Against Trump" will be interpreted as Anti Trump by say 80% of people yet counter intuitively as pro Trump due to the biases and cognitive noise and disruptors by say 20% of listeners (those percents are illustrative only).

Is there going to be payoff from my anti trump message needs to be a question the democrats ask themselves. Who will be the 80% who perceive my message as a blow against Trump. Are they died in the wool democrats and hardened MAGA supporters who can't be swayed. And who are the 20% who will perceive my message as pro Trump regardless of the intent the speaker has. Perhaps these 20% are independents and crucial undecideds.

There is no intellect going on in the Democrats campaign war room. Attacking Trump is not going to work. It has never worked and never will. He himself says he could walk down Main St in New York and shoot someone in midday and still get elected as president. And it is absolutely true. He has had that insight but the democrats havnt' and continue with inconsequential insults to him that are only serving to build his popularity.
QLD elections here are the same. LNP is a 10-1 favorite and the left are lathering themselves up bombarding social mediq channels. But they all exist in echo chambers so they are shouting at other ALP voters

I am going to say something and Y'all are going to laugh and think I am crazy. But here it is

Trump is now winning the polls or is starting to inch ahead.

If he gets in and if he cancels democracy. Or written more precisely - If and only if he gets in and If and only if he cancels democracy it will be beholden on the United Nations - including Britain, New Zealand, Australia France Germany. to invade the United States and kill Trump. They will start with international condemnation, followed by cessation of trade agreements, and after enough stories of dictatorship emerge from the States we will invade the US. This will really happen even though you guys won't agree because it violates common sense. Common sense is worthless as a decision making tool except for people skills and every day decisions. You don't make global decisions and history changing decisions on common sense you make them on logic and logic is very different than common sense. Common sense boils down to what your emotions tell you is the correct thing to do.
We are looking at a potential invasion of the USA.
There would be a US civil war and they would implode before anyone had to invade them.

Back