• Over the next day some images may not display. This is due to a upgrade in progress. It will correct itself. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Politics 🤡 Donald Trump

NZWarriors.com
Big if true

That article is terrible. Read it. I didn’t expect much from the US state mouth piece but that’s bad.

TLDR; mass grave that could be civil war related excluded, clashes with authorities and prison deaths excluded. So all they are counting is homicides of innocent civilians; which are way down 😂.

That article is terrible. Read it. I didn’t expect much from the US state mouth piece but that’s bad.

TLDR; mass grave that could be civil war related excluded, clashes with authorities and prison deaths excluded. So all they are counting is homicides of innocent civilians; which are way down 😂.
In that case, bring on the death squads!

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
National seem to be going Singapore style tough on crime.

Crushed the Comancheros; ban patches, youth boot camps, longer sentences, huge fines for parking in disabled parks, etc.

Trust is the platform life and business is built off. Crushing crime would make us all better off.
Kind of agree with a more authoritarian stance on organised crime, but we have to be careful that we're not enabling an even more organised cartel to crush their competition, ie. Bukele, for all we know he's done a laundering deal with the biggest criminal cartel of all, which I'd be a fool to name here.
Ok I will, it's CIA/M16/Mossad.

Hang on mate, my pager's beepi

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Kind of agree with a more authoritarian stance on organised crime, but we have to be careful that we're not enabling an even more organised cartel to crush their competition, ie. Bukele, for all we know he's done a laundering deal with the biggest cartel of all, which I'd be a fool to name here.
Ok will, it's CIA/M15/Mossad.

Hang on mate, my pager's beepi
The people love him though. He’s changed their lives for the better.

Kind of agree with a more authoritarian stance on organised crime, but we have to be careful that we're not enabling an even more organised cartel to crush their competition
The US is the biggest bully, sorting out the problem countries in the world and you can’t deny it’s created world peace like never before.

Even though we’ve created a US cartel and everyone complains about them, I would rather that than be about to start WW6.

The US is the biggest bully, sorting out the problem countries in the world and you can’t deny it’s created world peace like never before.

Even though we’ve created a US cartel and everyone complains about them, I would rather that than be about to start WW6.
Yeah it's beyond my comprehension to imagine what the world would be like without the current biggest bully calling the shots. Much like Chris Luxon, could be better, could be a lot worse.
We have to remember a lot of Russians celebrated their revolution and welcomed the NKVD for restoring law and order, until the NKVD came for them.

Last edited:
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back