• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Politics đź¤ˇ Donald Trump

America is a powder keg. Either outcome is problematic, obviously if he wins but also if he loses as the courts are lined to give credence to a stolen election. He still hasn’t conceded losing the last one. This is where narcissism becomes dangerous
Imagine what happens to the country if one of these nut jobs actually succeeds with an assassination attempt. And all of a sudden you will have Trump being talked about and added to a group containing JFK and MLK. I don't think these people realize what they are potentially creating by attempting to kill him. If he is as bad as they say he is then surely a half decent candidate will defeat him.

NZWarriors.com
Donald Trump
"The rhetoric from the Democrats calling me a threat to democracy has created two assassination attempts against me"

This is a reasonable point - if you make as many points as Donald does the odd one will ring home.
I think the Democrats will take this on board and change the branding they have been using as a result.
That said it is more the words out of his own mouth which is creating the waves. He courts controversy, but maybe he needs to be careful what he wishes for as things are getting out of control.
He's blatantly provoking the violence, I wouldn't want to be a Haitian in Springfield right now.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
The town wanted them for the labour force, so they say. Regardless, Donald is provoking violence against them with the pet eating bullshit.
the town? you mean politicians. The "town" is actually its citizens and they most definitely don't want them there. Rumor is that the supporters are creaming it in govt funding for relocation.

And not sure if they are eating them, they are sacrificing a good portion. Its a regular voodoo tradition.

the town? you mean politicians. The "town" is actually its citizens and they most definitely don't want them there. Rumor is that the supporters are creaming it in govt funding for relocation.

And not sure if they are eating them, they are sacrificing a good portion. Its a regular voodoo tradition.
Are they, haven't heard of any sacrifices but who knows. The only pet eater was a US citizen who just pled insanity. Trump and JD know its bullshit, Pete Thiel probly writes their scripts. It's all politics but you can't deny they're stoking violence towards that particular group of Haitians.

Last edited:
Are they, haven't heard of any sacrifices but who knows. The only pet eater was a US citizen who just pled insanity.
Foreigners and weird eating habits can be widely ignored. Foreigners and their religious beliefs cannot.

Brewer has been doing missions for 15 years.

View: https://x.com/Rachel22Queen/status/1834220796039884871?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1834220796039884871%7Ctwgr%5E4bb044c3ed8f077df27f51759a01d893117d07ae%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.eviemagazine.com%2Fpost%2Fhaiti-voodoo-culture-eating-animals-humans-jack-brewer

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account

That guy's a Christian lunatic. I don't doubt there's cannibalism and atrocities going on in that hellhole but these people are fleeing brutal warlords, they make it to Springfield then Trump uses them as political pawns and sets the clan on them. I'll believe the voodoo when I see the evidence.

That guy's a Christian lunatic. I don't doubt there's cannibalism and atrocities going on in that hellhole but these people are fleeing brutal warlords, they make it to Springfield then Trump uses them as political pawns and sets the clan on them. I'll believe the voodoo when I see the evidence.
That maybe be true, but there's nothing inflammatory or even partisan about what he said. He even said he wished Trump did MORE research to be BETTER informed.

Writing off primary sources due to personal ideology is what MaybeTop8 does. Id expect better from you.

That maybe be true, but there's nothing inflammatory or even partisan about what he said. He even said he wished Trump did MORE research to be BETTER informed.

Writing off primary sources due to personal ideology is what MaybeTop8 does. Id expect better from you.
He thinks Haiti is under an evil spell from God. Trump said they're eating pets, there's no evidence of it, it's fake news. Provoking violence.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Its Peter Thiel. He has a house in Queenstown. Owns a very interesting company called Palantir. Had the pleasure of meeting and then later, using the software. The fact hes held up as some demon will never no be funny.
Ehh I don’t trust him, says we're post-democracy. Maybe he's right in a way but I kinda like democracy, even if its an illusion mostly.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Was there fear and hatred before the pets comment? Yes. Why? Because 1:4 people in that place are from a foreign culture. Every time politicians try and force this, it doesn't end well.
The whole country is waves of immigrants, I bet there's no more voodoo there than New Orleans. From what I saw they're running businesses and and filling the work force when they had a labour shortage. But I don't really know, I'm not there.

Humans have a natural distrust of people who act and look differently. It has kept the tribe safe for hundreds of thousands of years. In fact acting different is the prime driver, thats why culture is so important. Racial integration can happen, as long as theres a shared culture.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back