• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Politics ðŸ¤¡ Donald Trump

Humans have a natural distrust of people who act and look differently. It has kept the tribe safe for hundreds of thousands of years. In fact acting different is the prime driver, thats why culture is so important. Racial integration can happen, as long as theres a shared culture.
So much for great American melting pot then. It's only 400 years old, still in it's infancy. Provided it doesn't self destruct because of political rhetoric. Divide, demoralise and destabilise, the abc of Active Measures.

NZWarriors.com
Humans have a natural distrust of people who act and look differently. It has kept the tribe safe for hundreds of thousands of years. In fact acting different is the prime driver, thats why culture is so important. Racial integration can happen, as long as theres a shared culture.
Hey Frank I see Meta has banned Russian news outlets, how's Putin going to interfere in the election now?

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
So much for great American melting pot then. It's only 400 years old, still in it's infancy. Provided it doesn't self destruct because of political rhetoric. Divide, demoralise and destabilise, the abc of Active Measures.
Changing this interesting debate you guys are having.

Someone once said to me countries develop and grow over a shared culture. The US is based around money and patriotic military might. If those two factors lose importance the country could collapse fast as its culture has little depth. Are we seeing the start of this with the rise of China, massive US debt and the division in US politics?

How long do we see America lasting? Barring a global catastrophe will the USA always be our default world leader or will they be surpassed and become relatively irrelevant?

Will China surpass them in the coming century? Can the US handle being an also ran?

How will the bust up of the play out? States leaving? Red/ blue split? When do we see this happening? I’m picking within the next 100 years… as I’ve said many times, Trump is a symptom not the cancer.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
By copying the way we do elections in Nz and Aus?!? Have you got brain worms? He's literally describing how to make their elections more secure.
He is a NZ citizen but doesn't know our process and I suggest you don't either

There is absentee voting
There is voting over more than 1 day

If you believe he is describing making elections more secure you believe in the tooth fairy

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
And he’s endorsing a guy who won’t even recognise he lost the last election. Do they need to go back and look at all presidential outcomes in history, or just the ones republicans lost?
Its so hard to keep track of the strawman's and logical fallacies...

Its almost like America is a free country and you can support whatever political candidate you like. A lot of posters on here think only the politicians they like get to be in office.

He is a NZ citizen but doesn't know our process and I suggest you don't either

There is absentee voting
There is voting over more than 1 day

If you believe he is describing making elections more secure you believe in the tooth fairy
I read it to say he believes the election should be more secure,

Its like whenever Gina Rhinehart gets mentioned in Australian social media. Every dole bludger and public servant has a strong opinion about her and her businesses. As usual they are the least informed of anyone and basically just start foaming at the mouth when her name is mentioned.

Seems Peter Thiel elicits the same response here 👀

Its so hard to keep track of the strawman's and logical fallacies...

Its almost like America is a free country and you can support whatever political candidate you like. A lot of posters on here think only the politicians they like get to be in office.
That’s what we rely on results for, and when you’re saying they don’t apply to you, why should they apply to anyone?

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back