• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Politics šŸ¤” Donald Trump

It has always annoyed me with American politics how celebrities get it on it and want to promote a specific side. Or preach what is needed for the country.

Their needs are the polar opposite of what the average American needs. Celebrities preach climate change while flying more miles on a private plane in one year than a small town population could do in their entire lives.
Then you get celebrities (fourth rate reality tv stars in some cases) that actually run for office, preach righteousness while being repugnant a-holes, and do all that flying while having the temerity to deny that climate change Is even happening. Even worse, wouldnā€™t you agree?

NZWarriors.com
Was talking to my sister a few months ago. She's married to in American and live in Alaska for over 35 years.

I asked her why anyone would vote for someone like Trump. She said a lot of Republicans vote on one issue.... abortion rights. She said you could have a serial killer on death row running and they would still vote for him if he was pro-life running against a pro-choice candidate.

Except he supports murdering the unborn at up to 15 weeks. Or he did last time he was asked.

He is simply an excuse to hate. Or a vessel for the rich to get tax cuts.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account

Finding these assassination attempts strange, more so around the security. Last time it seemed there were many higher buildings than the gunman shot from, but was unseen. This time the whole golf course is shutdown for trump to play a round and someone manages to get close enough to point the weapon into his golf cart

The bigger question is why anyone would want to live in Alaska for 35 years šŸ„¶
Lifestyleā€¦. she lives in Homer and goes out most days in her kayak during late spring through to early autumn. About one in three or four, she be paddling beside orca or whales. She met her husband in NZ and he used to work on the oil pipelines 6 months of the year and then had the other six off which was spent fishing or hunting. To work on the pipelines back then, you used to have to own some land in Alaska so they moved from Wyoming up to there.

They and their kids and grandkids are all into the outdoors. One of her sons is a photographer and has done a few shoots for Nat. Geo. Another used to work in Sydney as a graphic artist and still works remotely for the same company but from Alaska. Both of them are into surfing in Alaska.

Her daughter went away to study nursing and has gone back up to Homer and is the head nurse in the ED.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement

Finding these assassination attempts strange, more so around the security. Last time it seemed there were many higher buildings than the gunman shot from, but was unseen. This time the whole golf course is shutdown for trump to play a round and someone manages to get close enough to point the weapon into his golf cart
Good point.
For me, it's a bit like the attack Hamas made on Israel. I find it difficult to believe the IDF (and Security Service in Trump's cases) didn't have someone seriously asleep at the wheel or have someone working for the Other Side...ie "Here I am, dopey old me, asleep at the wheel but, gee, that fancy new car I just got from the money those guys gave me to be asleep at the wheel is So. Cool!"
Or they knew everything and intentionally, without being paid off or whatever, were happy for things to play out?!

Donald Trump "I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT"
Bad move has started a I love Taylor Swift meme amongst Gen Z that is sweeping Instagram.

Donald Trump hanging around but just slightly with Right Wing Pig Laura Loomer
Good move as there is deniability as he only slightly hangs with her, and it appeals to his red neck base who probably like her.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Donald Trump
"The rhetoric from the Democrats calling me a threat to democracy has created two assassination attempts against me"

This is a reasonable point - if you make as many points as Donald does the odd one will ring home.
I think the Democrats will take this on board and change the branding they have been using as a result.
That said it is more the words out of his own mouth which is creating the waves. He courts controversy, but maybe he needs to be careful what he wishes for as things are getting out of control.

Donald Trump
"The rhetoric from the Democrats calling me a threat to democracy has created two assassination attempts against me"

This is a reasonable point - if you make as many points as Donald does the odd one will ring home.
I think the Democrats will take this on board and change the branding they have been using as a result.
That said it is more the words out of his own mouth which is creating the waves. He courts controversy, but maybe he needs to be careful what he wishes for as things are getting out of control.
America is a powder keg. Either outcome is problematic, obviously if he wins but also if he loses as the courts are lined to give credence to a stolen election. He still hasnā€™t conceded losing the last one. This is where narcissism becomes dangerous

When does sitting in a hedge outside a golf course watching somebody ā€œtry andā€ play the game constitute an assassination attempt??

Watching an upcoming golf game of a recent target of a millimetres-near-miss assassination attempt through the scope of a high powered rifle having secured your prized position 12 hours prior in the middle of the night is perfectly normal behaviour. šŸ˜…

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back