• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Politics 🤡 Donald Trump

Bingo. Low IQ social criticisms to force conformity, doesnt work on me.

Racism used to mean something, now its a throwaway term used by mostly white people or the least marginalized. Whats happening in Gaza is racism at its purest. Saying Asians are shit drivers is not the same thing and no amount of virtue signaling will change my mind.
How am I enforcing conformity when the popular view on here seems to agree with you?

Because you guys seem to try and defend your stereotyping by saying you are part African or Italian, for reference I am brown also. I agree with the Gaza comment for sure, but just because racial stereotyping is at a "lower level" does not mean it is also not racist? It comes in many forms and levels.

NZWarriors.com
Stereotype
In social psychology, a stereotype is a generalized belief about a particular category of people. It is an expectation that people might have about every person of a particular group.
I'm not sure what this is trying to prove? A stereotype used to portray a whole race negatively is inherently racist.

How am I enforcing conformity when the popular view on here seems to agree with you?

Because you guys seem to try and defend your stereotyping by saying you are part African or Italian, for reference I am brown also. I agree with the Gaza comment for sure, but just because racial stereotyping is at a "lower level" does not mean it is also not racist? It comes in many forms and levels.
Not you per se, the larger movement of calling things racist, antisemitic, sexist etc. Its being used more and more to stifle conversations. That's because nuanced conversations around racism, prejudice, and stereotypes don't happen, and people either don't know the difference, or want to conflate the three.

Not you per se, the larger movement of calling things racist, antisemitic, sexist etc. Its being used more and more to stifle conversations. That's because nuanced conversations around racism, prejudice, and stereotypes don't happen, and people either don't know the difference, or want to conflate the three.
Frank the original post I commented on was pure racism. I note that it's been deleted now. Not shutting down any debate at all, but that needs to be called out. There was no nuance around it

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
lighten up man.
you don’t have to be outraged and panicked for everyone.

he said it was a joke, no need to read between the lines to try and find something to be angry about.

it must be exhausting inside that head of yours.

the sky probably isn’t falling, chicken little.
Sure marv. He/They/She was openly racist. He/They/She have deleted their post, but there is a reference to it in the reply where you can see what's been said.

It's racism. Not humour. And people often say "just joking" as some kind of false disclaimer, when actually they're saying what they intend to all along.

My head seems to exhaust you more than me - maybe you're trying to cancel me. (disclaimer: just joking)

agreed.
however my post was more about MT8 going out of his way and trying his hardest to find offence in everything posted by people he has a differing political view to, and less about the joke/bait.
Sorry marv, I don't go out of my way. It's just right there in front of me, I call it like I sees it.

I was giving a mate, who would give Trump a mustache ride if given the chance, some grief about the Don & the eating pets comment. He sent me to a thread on Twitter about it trying to prove it to be true. Unfortunately for him he didn't actually read the thread. Not in Springfield nor involving a recent immigrant from Haiti. Very crazy behavior all the same but Trump was spouting "fake news".
1000005133.jpg

Last edited:
Frank the original post I commented on was pure racism. I note that it's been deleted now. Not shutting down any debate at all,
but the comment is deleted? so yeah shutting it down is exactly what happened..
but that needs to be called out. There was no nuance around it
By who? the permanently offended class. Havent seen anything on this forum that come remotely close to mass offence.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Sure marv. He/They/She was openly racist. He/They/She have deleted their post, but there is a reference to it in the reply where you can see what's been said.

It's racism. Not humour. And people often say "just joking" as some kind of false disclaimer, when actually they're saying what they intend to all along.

My head seems to exhaust you more than me - maybe you're trying to cancel me. (disclaimer: just joking)
cancel?!
for what?
failing to be able to look at things objectively? or comparing everything to some ideal utopia that doesn’t exist?

hardly cancelable.
i’ve said a thousand times you seem like a very kind just misguided guy.

you argue, criticize and deny anything that isn’t left. you are the literal walking talking definition of an echo chamber. you’ve built it around yourself to where anything that doesn’t suit you is all right wing rhetoric, corruption, atlas or neoliberalism.

you’ve honestly become EXACTLY like the goons that were saying almost the exact same shit towards the end of the previous governments term about corruption and taking away people rights and the worst government ever only they also threw around a lot of words like draconian, nuremberg and agenda2030.

you sometimes seem to be losing your grip on reality. a stink joke sure. racismLITE at worst. but if that’s something to be so upset over i can’t imagine what kind of conversations are allowed? would it be okay if we still bag those horrible billionaires and greedy landlords?

cancelled? no.
who am i to cancel anyone?
i do hope things get better for you though.
i’m sorry if ive been shitty toward you, i don’t mean to at all. i more hope to help you see outside of where you seem to be stuck.
i suppose i really don’t need to.

Last edited:
cancel?!
for what?
failing to be able to look at things objectively? or comparing everything to some ideal utopia that doesn’t exist?

hardly cancelable.
i’ve said a thousand times you seem like a very kind just misguided guy.

you argue, criticize and deny anything that isn’t left. you are the literal walking talking definition of an echo chamber. you’ve built it around yourself to where anything that doesn’t suit you is all right wing rhetoric, corruption, atlas or neoliberalism.

you’ve honestly become EXACTLY like the goons that were saying almost the exact same shit towards the end of the previous governments term about corruption and taking away people rights and the worst government ever only they also threw around a lot of words like draconian, nuremberg and agenda2030.

you sometimes seem to be losing your grip on reality. a stink joke sure. racismLITE at worst. but if that’s something to be so upset over i can’t imagine what kind of conversations are allowed? would it be okay if we still bag those horrible billionaires and greedy landlords?

cancelled? no.
who am i to cancel anyone?
i do hope things get better for you though.
i’m sorry if ive been shitty toward you, i don’t mean to at all. i more hope to help you see outside of where you seem to be stuck.
i suppose i really don’t need to.
Apologies Marv, my bad sense of humour - I thought the disclaimer might have indicated I wasn't serious about the cancel comment, but taking miket12's cue, I'll add a wink next time, translation of a straight face is difficult in text

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Apologies Marv, my bad sense of humour - I thought the disclaimer might have indicated I wasn't serious about the cancel comment, but taking miket12's cue, I'll add a wink next time, translation of a straight face is difficult in text
there’s no need for you to apologize, dude.

Bingo. Low IQ social criticisms to force conformity, doesnt work on me.

Racism used to mean something, now its a throwaway term used by mostly white people or the least marginalized. Whats happening in Gaza is racism at its purest. Saying Asians are shit drivers is not the same thing and no amount of virtue signaling will change my mind.
Gazans and Ashkenazi are both semitic, whether measured by shared Canaanite ancestry or semitic languages, many Palestinians are more semitic than Israeli Jews, so is it racism or something else? Colonialism, inter-tribal oppression, cultural and religious differences, mass slaughter of defenceless civilians, it's a lot of things but not sure it's pure racism. Or maybe it is.

Trump rules out another debate with “comrade”Harris. The similarities to the picture painted over this part of the world are so similar with Ardern. Getting pretty simple to see the playbook here, anyone for the people is a Marxist
He's helped the Dems out here. The noise coming out of their camp will be that he's running scared and doesn't want to lose another debate.

He would have been more than happy to have one against "Sleepy Joe" but Harris won that debate so convincingly, he can't afford to lose another.

Either way, win-win for Harris.... while making him look weak running from a fight.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement

Linda Ronstadt Calls Trump a ‘Rapist' Ahead of His Visit to Her Hometown​

Donald Trump is holding a rally on Thursday in a rented hall in my hometown, Tucson. I would prefer to ignore that sad fact. But since the building has my name on it, I need to say something.

It saddens me to see the former President bring his hate show to Tucson, a town with deep Mexican-American roots and a joyful, tolerant spirit.

I don’t just deplore his toxic politics, his hatred of women, immigrants and people of color, his criminality, dishonesty and ignorance — although there’s that.

For me it comes down to this: In Nogales and across the southern border, the Trump Administration systematically ripped apart migrant families seeking asylum. Family separation made orphans of thousands of little children and babies, and brutalized their desperate mothers and fathers. It remains a humanitarian catastrophe that Physicians for Human Rights said met the criteria for torture.

There is no forgiving or forgetting the heartbreak he caused.

Trump first ran for President warning about rapists coming in from Mexico. I’m worried about keeping the rapist out of the White House.

Linda Ronstadt

P.S. to J.D. Vance:

I raised two adopted children in Tucson as a single mom. They are both grown and living in their own houses. I live with a cat. Am I half a childless cat lady because I’m unmarried and didn’t give birth to my kids? Call me what you want, but this cat lady will be voting proudly in November for @kamalaharris and @timwalz .

What a world we live in......the orange fucktard has another chance at being president and now an endorsement from Taylor fucking Swift may have swung the election Harris's way.
Remember most of her songs are about choosing the wrong person.

It has always annoyed me with American politics how celebrities get it on it and want to promote a specific side. Or preach what is needed for the country.

Their needs are the polar opposite of what the average American needs. Celebrities preach climate change while flying more miles on a private plane in one year than a small town population could do in their entire lives. Mind you if you decide how you vote due to what a celebrity preaches and it doesn't work out for you, you get what you deserve.

Then you get the celebrities that threaten to move to another country. Surprisingly I can't recall any going through with it.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back