• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Politics đź¤ˇ Donald Trump

NZWarriors.com
ahh gotcha. Sorry I legitimately couldn't decipher it. Interesting thought, but the Russia Army STILL hasnt reached full mobilization so Im not sure how reliant on them they are. I would need to talk to a proper Russian analysis for ORBAT and group taskings. Pretty impressive you made an independent analysis without any of that info.

Im not going to go into the miniate of armored combat, but western analysis have been consistently wrong about Russia materiel and capabilities.

T90Ms weren't required to invade Ukraine, because Ukraine doesn't have proper armored divisions. I haven't met a single civilian who understands current Russian armored doctrine. Ie their use of T62s is actually fucking genius.

I but always enjoy the debate
Not from a military background, but it seems to me that the Russians have a big advantage in Logistics.

It feels like "Project 2025" is the new "Qanon", in terms of a buzzword brought into the conversation out of nowhere leading into an election to try and taint a political opponent.

I wonder how long this curious part of the election cycle has been going for? 🤔
Qanon was a 4chan troll that was amplified by the Trump campaign and turned into somewhat of a psyop worthy of Russian Active Measures. The Heritage Foundation and Project 25 are real, it's basically Viktor Orbán's blueprint for setting up a modern authoritarian regime, but whether they'll actually implement any of it in the Trump aministration is unknown. Depends how much influence Atlas Network has and how far their tentacles reach... Trump could just be using them too.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
lighten up man.
you don’t have to be outraged and panicked for everyone.

he said it was a joke, no need to read between the lines to try and find something to be angry about.

it must be exhausting inside that head of yours.

the sky probably isn’t falling, chicken little.
Taking something factual that applies to a segment of a population and generalising that trait by applying it to the entire population is racist since you are saying, since you have this genetic background you are this way. Just because he said it was a joke does not mean it isn't racist

Taking something factual that applies to a segment of a population and generalising that trait by applying it to the entire population is racist since you are saying, since you have this genetic background you are this way. Just because he said it was a joke does not mean it isn't racist
agreed.
however my post was more about MT8 going out of his way and trying his hardest to find offence in everything posted by people he has a differing political view to, and less about the joke/bait.

Last edited:
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
President Trump dies and is sent to hell. He meets the devil there, who says “I have good news and bad news. The bad news is that you have to stay here. The good news is we are full. I’m going to let you choose one person to leave and you will take their place.”

The devil tells him that there are three doors. The devil opens the first door, and Barack Obama is climbing a ladder to a diving board. When he gets to the top of the diving board, he dives into a pool. Then he climbs out, climbs the ladder and does it again. Trump says “well I don’t swim too well so that’s not for me.

The devil opens the second door and there is George W. Bush with a sledge hammer, which he is using to break a large rock into smaller rocks. Trump replies that has a bad shoulder and “that’s not going to work for me either.”

They open door number three and there is a naked Bill Clinton tied down to a bed. A naked Monica Lewinsky is doing that thing she does - over and over again.

Trump says ”Well, that seems to be the best choice for me!”

And the devil replies “All right Monica - you can go.”

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Bit of a go to for him though isn’t it? Like attacking Harris’ ethnicity. Fascinating the democrats have never asked questions about his fondness for russian women
Uhh Harris ethnicity is definitely up for questioning. When she got elected, she was the first Indian-American. Then halfway through, she was Jamaican-American, now that she is running for Pres, she's African-American.. Amazing

I can't deal with how much of a trainwreck that was.

Harris literally should have just pulled out a lazyboy, put her feet up and watch Trump walk himself into an insane asylum.

It's funny until you realise how impactful their economy is on the rest of the world.

Edit: bare in mind, I think Harris is a crook..

No, thats a stereotype

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
That 'debate' summed up the problem not only in the US but also the western world. Nobody can be neuyral and discuss the issues in a logical non partisan way.

I think that the average person cares about issues that directly affect them, not how countries are run on a day to day basis. This is fair enough, but it's very rarely conducive with increases of quality of life for the collective.

Come on Frank your smarter than that.
Bingo. Low IQ social criticisms to force conformity, doesnt work on me.

Racism used to mean something, now its a throwaway term used by mostly white people or the least marginalized. Whats happening in Gaza is racism at its purest. Saying Asians are shit drivers is not the same thing and no amount of virtue signaling will change my mind.

Stereotype
In social psychology, a stereotype is a generalized belief about a particular category of people. It is an expectation that people might have about every person of a particular group.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back