• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Politics ðŸ¤¡ Donald Trump

NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Don't want to have a debate on this but, from what I understand, Wagner won't able to get the number of it's people back from Africa that were used for the invasion before 2022 and Trump wasn't President then. Fact - not assumption.
I cant make any sense of this.
T-90 tanks weren't first delivered to the Russian military until 2021 and when Biden was President. Fact - not assumption.
Bruh what? the T90 first entered service in 1994. The latest interation being the T90M, 1st delivered in 2019.
You maybe referreing to the T14 Armata, which went through cancellation and reconfirmation. Its was only this march that it had been confirmed as in service.
Please provide any evidence of Trump's claim that the war in Ukraine was delayed because he was President.
You know the deal. You made the claim, you provide the evidence.

What a world we live in......the orange fucktard has another chance at being president and now an endorsement from Taylor fucking Swift may have swung the election Harris's way.
Do you honestly think Taylor Swift is swinging Pro Trump voters? Seriously? Its like people dont even think..

Do you honestly think Taylor Swift is swinging Pro Trump voters? Seriously? Its like people dont even think..

Hahaha say what clown?It's not the pro Trump voters that she gunna sway, it's the swiftness that wernt going to vote or that we're un decided. Run along now

I cant make any sense of this.
Simple.... I said that Wagner didn't have the forces back in Russia to help with the invasion until 2022.

Bruh what? the T90 first entered service in 1994. The latest interation being the T90M, 1st delivered in 2019.
You maybe referreing to the T14 Armata, which went through cancellation and reconfirmation. Its was only this march that it had been confirmed as in service.

You know the deal. You made the claim, you provide the evidence.
Sorry, meant T90M's... the first delievered to the Russian military were only upgraded T90S's.... the first completely new T90M's weren't delivered, according to a press release from the Western Russian Military district, until April 2020.

Mmm..... Trump made the claim that the war didn't start because he was President, which you appear to be supporting... so again, where is the evidence?

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Hahaha say what clown?It's not the pro Trump voters that she gunna sway, it's the swiftness that wernt going to vote or that we're un decided. Run along now
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: her fans are 18-35 year old women. The most liberal demographic in American history. They were never "wernt going to vote or that we're un decided" sic

Simple.... I said that Wagner didn't have the forces back in Russia to help with the invasion until 2022.
ahh gotcha. Sorry I legitimately couldn't decipher it. Interesting thought, but the Russia Army STILL hasnt reached full mobilization so Im not sure how reliant on them they are. I would need to talk to a proper Russian analysis for ORBAT and group taskings. Pretty impressive you made an independent analysis without any of that info.
Sorry, meant T90M's... the first delievered to the Russian military were only upgraded T90S's.... the first completely new T90M's weren't delivered, according to a press release from the Western Russian Military district, until April 2020.
Im not going to go into the miniate of armored combat, but western analysis have been consistently wrong about Russia materiel and capabilities.

T90Ms weren't required to invade Ukraine, because Ukraine doesn't have proper armored divisions. I haven't met a single civilian who understands current Russian armored doctrine. Ie their use of T62s is actually fucking genius.

I but always enjoy the debate

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
what a fucking bafoon.

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_wwTIOSNJR/?igsh=cWhhcTkzOHFqdmNn

also, who the fuck is taylor swift to endorse kamala harris, and why on earth is it news?!

Do you know what hes referring to? They sent 20,000 Haitian immigrants to a town of 60,000. Predictably, its not going well.

Do you know what hes referring to? They sent 20,000 Haitian immigrants to a town of 60,000. Predictably, its not going well.

i saw some videos yeah.
and yeah man, predictably it certainly is not.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
I do crack up at right wingers freaking out about the Haitians catching geese though. As if its magically not a game bird if an immigrant catches it.
hahaha great point.
americans in general are fucked.
they’ll shovel tons of food that has no actual food in it, only chemicals down their throats but freak out that other cultures eat the chickens feet as well as its wings.

lighten up man.
you don’t have to be outraged and panicked for everyone.

he said it was a joke, no need to read between the lines to try and find something to be angry about.

it must be exhausting inside that head of yours.

the sky probably isn’t falling, chicken little.
Nothing funny in racism marv. Thanks for thinking of me as usual.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back