• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Politics 🤡 Donald Trump

It feels like "Project 2025" is the new "Qanon", in terms of a buzzword brought into the conversation out of nowhere leading into an election to try and taint a political opponent.

I wonder how long this curious part of the election cycle has been going for? 🤔
Nothing like the Qanon conspiracy theories. The document is out there and readable and the authors known.

NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
I know I'm literally comparing Apples and Oranges 😂

"in terms of a buzzword brought into the conversation out of nowhere" was the point I was making, not the actual content of the thing.

It's OK I'll go sit in my corner now.
Ok, we're all guilty of misreading lol. Guess we both need to sit in our respective corners 😏

It's absolutely real

I never said it wasn't real (and I'm not disputing that either), I really don't know much about either Project 2025 or Qanon beyond token quick Google search for an overview.

Was simply a random observation that popped into my head of how things are "projected" into the public consciousness all of a sudden at a certain time of year every few years 😅

Feels kinda "playbook" to me and was just curious what the OMGIMPORTANTTHINGISIMPORTANT topic of conversation would be for each election that was not known by 90% of people the year before the election (whether US, NZ or otherwise).

Aaaand..... back to my corner I go 🤣

His claims that there was less conflict while he was president is laughable.... yet, many believe it. Putin wouldn't have waited to invade the Ukraine because Trump was POTUS but because the timing wasn't right. He already had forces in Syria that needed to be brought back. Wagner was committed to countries in Africa providing "security" and need to redeploy. New weapons systems for the latest generation of tanks and upgrades to existing tanks weren't ready until after Biden became President.
This is terrible geo-political analysis. You start with an unverified assumption and double down with more assumptions. Wagner have been active in africa right up until the announcement this month, likely in response to the activity in Kursk. Finally modernization and retrofitting are a ongoing process in the military procurement cycle. Russia didnt really ramp up this efforts until late 2022, when it become obvious it would be a protracted conflict.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
I never said it wasn't real (and I'm not disputing that either), I really don't know much about either Project 2025 or Qanon beyond token quick Google search for an overview.

Was simply a random observation that popped into my head of how things are "projected" into the public consciousness all of a sudden at a certain time of year every few years 😅

Feels kinda "playbook" to me and was just curious what the OMGIMPORTANTTHINGISIMPORTANT topic of conversation would be for each election that was not known by 90% of people the year before the election (whether US, NZ or otherwise).

You're 100% right.

Playbook like immigration and border to trump? It’s up to the voter to get schooled up on where their votes are going and look at what each candidate is offering. I’m not sure if don’t normally take an interest, but project 2025 has been widely acknowledged for months now

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Playbook like immigration and border to trump? It’s up to the voter to get schooled up on where their votes are going and look at what each candidate is offering. I’m not sure if don’t normally take an interest, but project 2025 has been widely acknowledged for months now

Immigration and borders are pretty universal and long discussed topics in political discussions around the world, not quite the "random new thing not previously known" I was thinking.

Maybe I haven't quite spelled out my thought process properly (not exactly a deep thought, just random observation like I said), it's OK not that important to dig into 😆

Immigration and borders are pretty universal and long discussed topics in political discussions around the world, not quite the "random new thing not previously known" I was thinking.

Maybe I haven't quite spelled out my thought process properly (not exactly a deep thought, just random observation like I said), it's OK not that important to dig into 😆
Bit of a go to for him though isn’t it? Like attacking Harris’ ethnicity. Fascinating the democrats have never asked questions about his fondness for russian women

Doing his best to turn this into a freak show. Coming across as an incoherent old man not even spouting on about the topic

Last edited:
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Haven’t once heard him offer an explanation of how he’d fix any of these issues. Just says wouldn’t have happened under me or rambles on about how great he is. He shouldn’t have debated Biden because he’s coming across as the incoherent dottery old bastard now

This is terrible geo-political analysis. You start with an unverified assumption and double down with more assumptions. Wagner have been active in africa right up until the announcement this month, likely in response to the activity in Kursk. Finally modernization and retrofitting are a ongoing process in the military procurement cycle. Russia didnt really ramp up this efforts until late 2022, when it become obvious it would be a protracted conflict.
Don't want to have a debate on this but, from what I understand, Wagner won't able to get the number of it's people back from Africa that were used for the invasion before 2022 and Trump wasn't President then. Fact - not assumption.

T-90 tanks weren't first delivered to the Russian military until 2021 and when Biden was President. Fact - not assumption.

Please provide any evidence of Trump's claim that the war in Ukraine was delayed because he was President.

Last edited:
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back