• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Politics 🤡 Donald Trump

We'll see, those YouTubers don't move the needle in real life, majority of his fan base doesn't vote.
I thought dems had no chance after pulling out Biden last minute but I'm seeing a lot of people getting behind harris and the vp pick has sealed the deal imo. I'm confident dems got the win.
Tim Walz is very well liked in his state and done a lot of good things there During his term from what I've read.
Yeah, who knows how this thing will play out. 12 weeks is a long time in politics. I’m sure there’s a few twists and turns to come before election day. You are right about young people translating into voters. The funny thing is some young people I know, late teens are all trumpers. Social media, the left woke stuff is really backfiring amongst some young people.

NZWarriors.com
One thing I can't get my head around is the support he has from rabid antivaxxers? He's the man behind Operation Warp Speed, has called himself the "father of the vaccines" and is the first person I can recall coining "safe & effective".

Reactions: j_p
One thing I can't get my head around is the support he has from rabid antivaxxers? He's the man behind Operation Warp Speed, has called himself the "father of the vaccines" and is the first person I can recall coining "safe & effective".
If I remember correctly he was 1 of the first to politicize the covid restrictions issue.

Last edited:
Three debates are on the cards, one ABC one Fox, one another network,

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Three debates are on the cards, one ABC one Fox, one another network,
Has this been confirmed? Is this outside CPD? CPD released the sites it has planned for the 2024 debates a few weeks ago. RNC had actually quit CPD in 2022. It was only when Trump saw that he was against a weak meek Biden that he decided to debate him.

More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commission_on_Presidential_Debates

nvm - just say that they have agreed with Fox on Sep 4. NBC on Sep 10, and ABC on Sep 24 are still subject to being fully approved.

Put $100 on Hannity being the moderator at Fox. Hannity will be giving him blowjobs under the desk in between breaks as part of the deal.

Last edited:
Good luck in these forums everyone. I'm out, too much conspiracy driven right conservativeness going on here
Says the guy who takes leftists conspiracies and runs with them like project 25.
You realise there is nothing on trumps campaign website about project 25. That it came out a think tank called the heritage foundation.
I then find leftist sources of what Trump thinks about project 25 and you still think it's his game plan.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Also Im noticing "anti vaxxer" rhetoric still features here. Not sure is you guys are tracking but even in Australia, the government is admitting there was issues with vaccines and a much higher adverse reaction %..

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back