Politics 🤡 Donald Trump

Any of the liberal media or the talking heads when comparing him to Hitler, or if he gets elected democracy is dead, trump is a threat to democracy, we have all heard it even from democrat politicians fark we have heard it from the president himself.
America's full of crazies we observed yesterday that one person could go down in folklore with the left extremists.
Even seen on Facebook news pages with the people calling for his death on nz news pages disgusting.

I love how I get called the conspiracy theorist but it's accepted here to speak about project 25, or Russian collusin hoax, and the there was good people on both sides hoax..
What do you make of Project 25, is it being misrepresented in MSM?

I'm glad I have no skin in the game on this, but I think it's pretty interesting to compare the reactions of the masses in the event that their candidate loses.

Typically LA burns down their own neighbourhoods anytime a republican candidate is POTUS. Just think back to 2016, wasn't covered all that much considering how big it was.

Obviously there was the riot through the Capitol building last election, for the republicans, but I can't really remember anything other than that. Can anyone remind me of any others?

I get the 'gun toting psychopath' narrative, but honestly, I find the liberals tend to be way more feral over there.

I'm glad I have no skin in the game on this, but I think it's pretty interesting to compare the reactions of the masses in the event that their candidate loses.

Typically LA burns down their own neighbourhoods anytime a republican candidate is POTUS. Just think back to 2016, wasn't covered all that much considering how big it was.

Obviously there was the riot through the Capitol building last election, for the republicans, but I can't really remember anything other than that. Can anyone remind me of any others?

I get the 'gun toting psychopath' narrative, but honestly, I find the liberals tend to be way more feral over there.
It’s true bro, the liberals go to such extremes. There use to be old school liberals who believed in freedom of speech etc, individual rights etc. People like Maher and others, who now find themselves centre right due to the extreme movement of the left. The extreme liberals are the controlling authoritarians today, they stomp on freedoms and don’t believe in individual rights but the common good much like Hitler. They want all the hate speech laws, censorship, big government and are desperate to hold on power, so use the media to control narratives and character assasinate people who don’t fit their mold. They use race issues and LGBT issues to manipulate the masses, but don’t really care about black folk but simply manipulate the issues to manipulate people. If we accept their rubbish, we are submitting to their control. The media are complicit in the lefts sickness. The left creates huge problems and uses them to control the masses through fear. They need the media but because truth is so compelling they have to try and shut down other narratives or platforms that are free. People around the world are seeing through it, and people like Trump are symbols against the controlling globalist classes of the left. He is anti globalistic and pro America first which shatters the globalist elites aims to guide/control the world. Trump isn’t perfect but he allows individual rights/freedoms and says what he thinks not what he’s told. Just my view…

Last edited:
Big week for Trump!

The legal case accusing him of taking classified documents has been dismissed after a judge ruled that the appointment of the lawyer prosecuting him was unconstitutional.

Wow. Feeds perfectly into his narrative that the case was political and everyone’s out to get him.

This guy has more lives than a cat.

Big week for Trump!

The legal case accusing him of taking classified documents has been dismissed after a judge ruled that the appointment of the lawyer prosecuting him was unconstitutional.

Wow. Feeds perfectly into his narrative that the case was political and everyone’s out to get him.

Have you thought the accusations are rubbish and don’t stand under the close scrutiny of the law?

Have you thought the accusations are rubbish and don’t stand under the close scrutiny of the law?

I think that people alsp forget that jury verdicts are very much subject to bias.

Trialling someone like Trump in a Democrat stronghold, like New York, is always going to return a guilty verdict, no matter the evidence or lack of.

Not really justice, is it?

I think that people alsp forget that jury verdicts are very much subject to bias.

Trialling someone like Trump in a Democrat stronghold, like New York, is always going to return a guilty verdict, no matter the evidence or lack of.

Not really justice, is it?
Funny that your everyday man in the US is being pushed closer to Trump. They see the rubbish claims and desperation to get him and are starting to side with him.

Funny that your everyday man in the US is being pushed closer to Trump. They see the rubbish claims and desperation to get him and are starting to side with him.

Its also resulting in him being this sort of messiah, which is fucking stupid.

It's like we, as Western Civ, took all the good points from religion (don't kill, don't steal, be nice...etc) and replaced it with 'it works with my perspective, so it must be right'.

Its also resulting in him being this sort of messiah, which is fucking stupid.

It's like we, as Western Civ, took all the good points from religion (don't kill, don't steal, be nice...etc) and replaced it with 'it works with my perspective, so it must be right'.
Yeah, it's all sorts of messed up that Trump and Biden are somehow the only options to be president.

Glad I'm not American

Yeah, it's all sorts of messed up that Trump and Biden are somehow the only options to be president.

Glad I'm not American
It’s very true, Biden is a puppet who has dementia, while trump is unhinged, sporadic, and uncontrollable. The greatest problems with Trump actually contribute to why people love him. He can’t be controlled.
You think there would be a better candidate but trump has such momentum that no other republicans have a chance. The messiah narrative is sickening and very dangerous, it could lead to great trouble but do we really want the globalists? Many people are choosing a flawed trump.
I think the whole Covid thing has contributed as people have seen massive grabs for power and got freaked out. Trump for now represents an anti globalist controlling elites option that have people thinking he is for the people. I suspect he is for America first. That’s enough for most.

1000012069.jpg

In a way the assanation attempt on Trump is a microcosm of why the US is getting weaker and weaker.

The failure to cover that rooftop was an unforgiveable lapse. The Secret Service 10 years ago would not have made that lapse. Why is that? The Secret Service is engaging in diversity jorong wanting it to be 30% female by 2030.

This does not acknowledge the skill and physical requirements. Their hiring in the past were people with military, particularly special forces trained, which are overwhelmingly male. So the '30 by 30' target is just a political statement not based in reality. Women can fulfill the roles but need to be trained.

This is happening in all society, especially the military..

Big week for Trump!

Not OK to appoint a Democratic lawyer as the prosecutor but OK to appoint a Republican Judge - go figure!

Unfortunately the legal system in USA has been politicised

Not OK to appoint a Democratic lawyer as the prosecutor but OK to appoint a Republican Judge - go figure!

Unfortunately the legal system in USA has been politicised
100% agree. On one side trump is wholely guilty of taking classified documents he wasn’t entitled to. Storing them unsecured in a private residence, and once challenged on the said documents (which were documented by authorities, in bathrooms) disappearing said documents onto a plane using daughter and employees to bedmnister. Documents have not been found. Weekend after documents were moved to New Jersey, Saudi controlled. LIV golf tournament was held and Trumps ex-wife was buried on golf course in a casket that took many men to carry. Unsurprisingly her grave site on the golf course has not been maintained. Son in law received 1 billion payment from Saudis for work.

On the republicans side, Donald trump as ex president had every right to those documents.

I just want the truth, and it seems harder to find these days.

Any of the liberal media or the talking heads when comparing him to Hitler, or if he gets elected democracy is dead, trump is a threat to democracy, we have all heard it even from democrat politicians fark we have heard it from the president himself.
America's full of crazies we observed yesterday that one person could go down in folklore with the left extremists.
Even seen on Facebook news pages with the people calling for his death on nz news pages disgusting.

I love how I get called the conspiracy theorist but it's accepted here to speak about project 25, or Russian collusin hoax, and the there was good people on both sides hoax..
Didn't his own recently announced running partner once compare him to Hitler?

And you go on about Liberal media...

Didn't his own recently announced running partner once compare him to Hitler?

And you go on about Liberal media...
Yeah, that’s an interesting point. Pence seems like just a normal Christian guy. It seems clear that after the 2020 election Pence was under huge pressure not to sign over the government to Biden, and Trump fell out with Pence when he did. Pence obviously saw some stuff under Trump that was objectionable.

Yeah, that’s an interesting point. Pence seems like just a normal Christian guy. It seems clear that after the 2020 election Pence was under huge pressure not to sign over the government to Biden, and Trump fell out with Pence when he did. Pence obviously saw some stuff under Trump that was objectionable.
I was meaning his new V.P running mate compared Trump to Hitler and called him an "idiot" & "never trump guy" in public statements (amongst other things) before Trump became president.

It's an interesting story as he is now a very staunch loyalist... I guess political opportunism his a hell of a drug.

Back