Politics ðŸ¤¡ Donald Trump

I had some people try to tell me that the shooter was planted, but the shooting was real...

I mean, I wouldn't rate Trump as having a particularly likeable personality, but I definitely think he's smarter than paying someone to shoot at his head....
haha yeah man,
i saw one on instagram today showing more epstein papers have been released and implicated trump heavily so his team faked the shooting;
shooter fires a meter away, trump grabs his ear, falls to the ground, one of the SS boys slices his ear and they all jump up heroic with minimal blood for iconic, triumphant, impossibly uncandid photograph.
IMG_9960.jpeg

ridiculously far fetched for sure.
but id put nothing past these psychopaths and their festering cesspit country.

also no two ways about the boost it has and will continue to give him.
no way he can lose the election now.

i also read the same thing happened in taiwan some years ago and the president was suspected of having an assassination attempt orchestrated to win him the election.

what a time to be alive.
🫠

Last edited:
haha yeah man,
i saw one on instagram today showing more epstein papers have been released and implicated trump heavily so his team faked the shooting;
shooter fires a meter away, trump grabs his ear, falls to the ground, one of the SS boys slices his ear and they all jump up heroic with minimal blood for iconic triumphant impossibly uncandid photograph.
View attachment 8243

ridiculously far fetched for sure.
but id put nothing past these psychopaths and their festering cesspit country.

also no two ways about the boost it has and will continue to give him.
no way he can lose the election now.

i also read the same thing happened in taiwan some years ago and the president was suspected of having an association attempt orchestrated to win him the election.

what a time to be alive.
🫠
There’s no way I would say this was staged over the fact that the democrats had something to do with it. Look at the lengths the dems have gone to to get rid of him. They’ve impeached him for nothing numerous times, Russian hoaxed him, continuously lied about him, had numerous cases to imprison him and all these have failed. There’s only one more thing you can try to get him off the campaign and that’s to kill him. The dems are way down on the polls and all other democrats except Michelle Obama are behind, they are desperate. While trump is leading convincingly, he doesn’t need to do anything crazy. The dems do, and have multiple times in the past. I’m not saying I can prove it, but on the balance of probability it’s way more likely that the dems are the crooks in this event than the trumpers/republicans.

There’s no way I would say this was staged over the fact that the democrats had something to do with it. Look at the lengths the dems have gone to to get rid of him. They’ve impeached him for nothing numerous times, Russian hoaxed him, continuously lied about him, had numerous cases to imprison him and all these have failed. There’s only one more thing you can try to get him off the campaign and that’s to kill him. The dems are way down on the polls and all other democrats except Michelle Obama are behind, they are desperate. While trump is leading convincingly, he doesn’t need to do anything crazy. The dems do, and have multiple times in the past. I’m not saying I can prove it, but on the balance of probability it’s way more likely that the dems are the crooks in this event than the trumpers/republicans.
yeah i don’t think it’s either of those scenarios, the one i wrote about was just something i saw on instagram today.

the psychopaths and cesspit part was me though,
ha.

So can we blame the liberal media, and liberal talking heads for their wildly inaccurate takes on this man for this attempt on his life?
Given you're fill of conspiracies, which liberal media? How about actual names, places and facts, not con
Absolute rubbish. Completely fact free, cut the bullshit.

Both Occam's and Hanlon's razors apply here.

Trump is an extremely polarising figure FACT
Americans have a violent gun culture FACT

Occam = legitimate attempt

Secret Service Director unqualified FACT
Secret Service 30 By 30 was a DEI initiative FACT

HANLON = gross negligence by incompetent individuals

haha yeah man,
shooter fires a meter away, trump grabs his ear, falls to the ground, one of the SS boys slices his ear and they all jump up heroic with minimal blood for iconic, triumphant, impossibly uncandid photograph.
View attachment 8243

By this time Trump will be starting to process things in real time. You can see his character mask back in place.

Contrast it with the raw emotion immediately after. Thats raw adrenaline.. Probably has a battle phat too 🤫

1721028731418.png

Amerka...,,,hoo wah!

Fuckn nut jobs the lot of them.

Tbh im surprised its taken this long for someone to take a shot at him (or at Biden for that matter) especially how he either appeals or agitates the extremes.

Trump is a deplorable human being but assasination attempts? How fucked up is that. I mean if im honest i wouldve been pretty ambivalent if it had happened, but shocking nonetheless.

We have our moments in this country and the increase in the amount of social media whack jobs is a worry but thank god we're still fairly moderate........far right. far left.....get over yourself dipshits.

I'll have what he's smoking

I'm not backing down on my happiness that confirmed rapist/ probable peadophile Trumpy was attempted to be put down like any rapist, but it shows how crazy America has infiltrated the rest of the world with all these conspiracy theorys.
And NZers are now picking rapist Trump over senile Biden.
Good times

Anyone see the chemtrail photo that mainstream media are trying to make out as a bullet at the Trumpy staged pic.
Falseflag
FakeNews

It seems odd that they left a vantage point unmanned and a shooter just happened to turn up and find that vantage point and get up it with a gun and take a clear shot at Trump.
Maybe the nutter has been to 10 rallies and finally got "lucky" or there is other info we don't know but there is some interesting coincidence.

Given you're fill of conspiracies, which liberal media? How about actual names, places and facts, not con

Absolute rubbish. Completely fact free, cut the bullshit.
Any of the liberal media or the talking heads when comparing him to Hitler, or if he gets elected democracy is dead, trump is a threat to democracy, we have all heard it even from democrat politicians fark we have heard it from the president himself.
America's full of crazies we observed yesterday that one person could go down in folklore with the left extremists.
Even seen on Facebook news pages with the people calling for his death on nz news pages disgusting.

I love how I get called the conspiracy theorist but it's accepted here to speak about project 25, or Russian collusin hoax, and the there was good people on both sides hoax..

Back